1. What system does the enteric NS innervate?
- GI system
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Renal system
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of Oligodendrocytes in the CNS?
- Secrete CSF
- Support the endothelial cells of the blood-brain barrier and participate in brain scarring
- Provide active immune defence
3. What are neurons?
- Dancing cells
- Sad cells
- Excitable cells
- Annoying cells
4. What makes up the PNS?
- Somatic, autonomic & enteric nervous systems
- Sensory, motor & enteric nervous systems
- Brain & spinal cord
- Parasympathetic, sympathetic & enteric nervous systems
5. The signal input comes from which of the following?