1. How many Schwann cells form each inter-nodal segment between two nodes of ranvier?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is saltatory conduction?
- The 'jumping' of an action potential between adjacent nodes of Ranvier
- The movement of an action potential along an unmyelinated neuron
- The movement of an action potential along the corda equina
- The movement of an action potential along a salted piece of neuron
3. The signal input comes from which of the following?
4. True or false: dendrites contain ribosomes and mRNA, suggesting some protein synthesis occurs in them?
- Yep, nope, well maybe, I don't really have a clue what's going on...
5. What is the approximate resting membrane potentials of most neurons?