1. What system does the enteric NS innervate?
- Cardiovascular system
- GI system
- Respiratory system
- Renal system
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes up the CNS?
- Sensory, motor & enteric nervous systems
- Somatic, autonomic & enteric nervous systems
- Brain & spinal cord
- Parasympathetic, sympathetic & enteric nervous systems
3. What is the approximate resting membrane potentials of most neurons?
4. There are multiple types of synapse. Which of the following is the most common?
5. Complete the sentence: myelination of a neuron in the peripheral nervous system...
- Increases the metabolic demand because the Na+/K+ ATPases are spread along the length of the myelination
- Decreases the metabolic demand because the Na+/K+ ATPases are spread along the length of the myelination
- Increases the conduction velocity by ~10x
- Decreases the conduction velocity by ~10x