1. The signal input comes from which of the following?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes up the CNS?
- Parasympathetic, sympathetic & enteric nervous systems
- Brain & spinal cord
- Somatic, autonomic & enteric nervous systems
- Sensory, motor & enteric nervous systems
3. What are microglia?
- The site of signal processing in the PNS
- Resident macrophages found in the CNS
- The site of signal processing in the CNS
- Resident macrophages found in the PNS
4. An average CNS neuron may have 10000 connections. How many connections does a cerebellar Purkinje cell have?
5. Which of the following statements about axo-somatic synapses is true?
- They're normally implosive
- They're normally excitatory
- They're normally inhibitory
- They're normally explosive