1. True or false: inhibitory post-synaptic potentials can undergo both spatial & temporal summation?
- I'm sorry I haven't a clue
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of Oligodendrocytes in the CNS?
- Support the endothelial cells of the blood-brain barrier and participate in brain scarring
- Secrete CSF
- Provide active immune defence
3. An average CNS neuron may have 10000 connections. How many connections does a cerebellar Purkinje cell have?
4. There are multiple types of synapse. Which of the following is the most common?
5. True or false: axons contain ribosomes and mRNA, suggesting some protein synthesis occurs in them?
- Hmmmm, give us a minute... Nope, we don't know.