1. How much was spent of putting in large granite blocks to absorb the wave's energy?
- £1 million
- £2 million
- £3 million
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in 1993?
- Holbeck Hall Hotel slumped into the sea
- Increased amount of erosion
- An earthquake
3. What direct effect will cliff collapse have on tourists?
- No one wants to provide for them
- Holiday caravans collapse into the sea
- No hotels left
4. What has been installed along the coastline?
- Offshore reefs of old tyres
5. Where were two rock groynes erected?