1. The term environmental influencer refers to
- open or closed skills
- self paced or externally paced skills
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Difficulty refers to whether the skill is simple or complex
3. The difference between a serial skill and a continuous skill is that
- a serial skill could be running whereas a continuous skill could be catching a ball in cricket
- serial skills have discrete elements which are put together to make a sequence whereas a continuous skill has no beginning or end and must be repeated to be meaningful
- a serial skill has a clear beginning and end whereas a continuous skill has no clear beginning or end
4. What is a subroutine?
- Individual part of a gymnastics routine
- An individual part to a movement skill
- The routine performed after the main routine
5. Which of the following statements are correct?
- Closed skills are not affected by the environment because they are always performed inside
- Open skills involve decision making and are affected by the environment whereas closed skills are not affected by the environment and the same performance takes place every time.
- Closed skills can be affected by external factors and open skills are examples of a habitual response
Similar Physical Education resources: