1. Characteristics of a fine skill are
- sub routines easily separated
- small muscle groups, intricate and accurate movements, require hand eye coordination
- large muscle movements, little precision
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Receiving a pass in hockey is an externally paced skill.
- True - it is determined by the environment
- False - it is determined by the performer
3. Skills with low organisation are hard to separate into sub routines
4. The term environmental influencer refers to
- open or closed skills
- self paced or externally paced skills
5. Which of the following statements are correct?
- Open skills involve decision making and are affected by the environment whereas closed skills are not affected by the environment and the same performance takes place every time.
- Closed skills can be affected by external factors and open skills are examples of a habitual response
- Closed skills are not affected by the environment because they are always performed inside
Similar Physical Education resources: