1. Receiving a pass in hockey is an externally paced skill.
- True - it is determined by the environment
- False - it is determined by the performer
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Characteristics of a simple skill are
- there is little info to process, less speed, power and accuracy needed
- high perceptual load, lots of speed, power and accuracy needed
3. Difficulty refers to whether the skill is simple or complex
4. Which of the following statements are correct?
- Closed skills are not affected by the environment because they are always performed inside
- Open skills involve decision making and are affected by the environment whereas closed skills are not affected by the environment and the same performance takes place every time.
- Closed skills can be affected by external factors and open skills are examples of a habitual response
5. Skills with low organisation are hard to separate into sub routines
Similar Physical Education resources: