1. Why is jumping in high jump an example of a self paced skill?
- The performer determines pace and rate and it is a closed skill
- It is a closed skill
- The pace is determined by the performer
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Receiving a pass in hockey is an externally paced skill.
- True - it is determined by the environment
- False - it is determined by the performer
3. Difficulty refers to whether the skill is simple or complex
4. What is perceptual load?
- The amount of information the performer has to process
- The amount of information there is in a skill
- The number of elements in a skill
5. Muscular involvement refers to whether a skill is
- low or high
- gross or fine
- simple or complex
Similar Physical Education resources: