1. who assesed the validity of the classification of depression?
- Van-weel baumgarten 28/33 correct
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did beck say about the reliability of the classification of depression?
- uses dsm-5 which focuses only on symptoms
- uses doctors notes
- uses common sense
3. What did kessler say is an issue with the classification of depresion?
- the symptoms written are too vague
- there is a cross over in symptoms of other mental illnesses
- there is clear differences between mental illnesses
4. who said taht there is inconsistency in GP diagnosis?
5. barca-garcia says that diagnosis improved over time, true or false?