1. who assesed the validity of the classification of depression?
- Van-weel baumgarten 28/33 correct
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did kessler say is an issue with the classification of depresion?
- the symptoms written are too vague
- there is a cross over in symptoms of other mental illnesses
- there is clear differences between mental illnesses
3. barca-garcia says that diagnosis improved over time, true or false?
4. who said taht there is inconsistency in GP diagnosis?
5. what did beck say about the reliability of the classification of depression?
- uses dsm-5 which focuses only on symptoms
- uses doctors notes
- uses common sense