1. In a ring species can population 1 interbreed with population 2? And vice-versa...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do birds, fish and amphibians absorb OXYGEN.
- Birds: Skin, Fish: Lungs, Amphibians: Gills
- Birds: Lungs, Fish: Gills, Amphibians: Skin
- Birds: Gills, Fish: Skin, Amphibians: Lungs
3. The binomial system gives everything a two-part Latin name, what does the second part refer to?
4. In a ring species can population 3 interbreed with population 1? And vice-versa...
5. Scientists divide vertebrates into classes based on three main things which are...
- How they absorb OXYGEN, how they REPRODUCE, how they REGULATE THEIR INTERAL BODY TEMPERATURE.
- How they absorb OXYGEN, how they REPRODUCE, how fast they TRAVEL.
- How they absorb OXYGEN, how fast they TRAVEL, how they REGULATE THEIR INTERAL BODY TEMPERATURE.
Similar Biology resources: