1. In a ring species can population 3 interbreed with population 1? And vice-versa...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The binomial system gives everything a two-part Latin name, what does the second part refer to?
3. What are the classes (groups) that vertebrates are divided in?
- Birds, mammals.
- Fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, mammals.
- Reptiles, birds, mammals.
4. Are reptiles poikilotherms (cold-blooded)?
5. In a ring species can population 2 interbreed with population 3? And vice-versa...
Similar Biology resources: