1. How do birds, fish and amphibians absorb OXYGEN.
- Birds: Skin, Fish: Lungs, Amphibians: Gills
- Birds: Lungs, Fish: Gills, Amphibians: Skin
- Birds: Gills, Fish: Skin, Amphibians: Lungs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a ring species can population 2 interbreed with population 3? And vice-versa...
3. The binomial system gives everything a two-part Latin name, what does the second part refer to?
4. In a ring species can population 1 interbreed with population 2? And vice-versa...
5. Are mammals homeotherms (warm-blooded)?
Similar Biology resources: