1. how is DNA sequencing now possible?
- being taught more in schools
- new disection techniques
- advances in ITC
- more interst on the subject
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a hybrid?
- an alien
- two different species interbreeding
- an organism enhanced by technology
- a radioactive breed
3. what is a natural classification system?
- a system based on the evolutionary relationships and genetic similarities between organisms
- a system based on the environment of an organism
- a system based on evolutionary relationships
- a system based on genetic similarities
4. what is a species?
- species that can interbreed
- a group of similar looking organisms
- a group of living organisms that can interbreed to produce fertile offspring
- organisms that live in the same environment
5. what is an artifical classification system?
- a system based on the appearance rather than genes
- a system based on genes rather than appearance
- a false classification system
- a system based on the availabilty of the organism