1. what is a species?
- a group of living organisms that can interbreed to produce fertile offspring
- species that can interbreed
- a group of similar looking organisms
- organisms that live in the same environment
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an artifical classification system?
- a false classification system
- a system based on the appearance rather than genes
- a system based on genes rather than appearance
- a system based on the availabilty of the organism
3. how is DNA sequencing now possible?
- being taught more in schools
- new disection techniques
- advances in ITC
- more interst on the subject
4. what is a hybrid?
- two different species interbreeding
- an organism enhanced by technology
- an alien
- a radioactive breed
5. what is a kingdom?
- none of the above
- living things divided into large groups
- areas where certain organisms live
- living things divided into small groups
Similar Biology resources: