1. which vertebrate group is a basking shark in?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the offspring of two different species called?
- a new species
3. which vertebrate group is a penguin in?
4. what does the term autotroph mean?
- The organism finds its own food
- The organism lays eggs
- The organism produces its own food through photosynthesis
- the organism feeds off dead organic matter
5. what is a binomial name?
- two animal names
- a two-part name given to a species
- two names that make a species
- the genus and species