1. why does a tarantula not belong to a vertebrate group?
- It is a pest, not an animal
- it is cold-blooded
- It has no backbone OR it is non-chordata
- It is a spider
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. which vertebrate group is a penguin in?
3. which vertebrate group is a python in?
4. are iguanas poikilotherms or homeotherms?
5. what does the word 'species' mean?
- animals with the same things as each other
- a living thing
- A group of organisms with similar characteristics
- an animal that is the same as others in that group