1. what are the offspring of two different species called?
- a new species
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the term autotroph mean?
- The organism finds its own food
- The organism lays eggs
- The organism produces its own food through photosynthesis
- the organism feeds off dead organic matter
3. which vertebrate group is a cane toad in?
4. why does a tarantula not belong to a vertebrate group?
- It is a pest, not an animal
- It has no backbone OR it is non-chordata
- It is a spider
- it is cold-blooded
5. which vertebrate group is a penguin in?