1. what is a binomial name?
- a two-part name given to a species
- the genus and species
- two names that make a species
- two animal names
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. are iguanas poikilotherms or homeotherms?
3. what does the term autotroph mean?
- the organism feeds off dead organic matter
- The organism produces its own food through photosynthesis
- The organism lays eggs
- The organism finds its own food
4. what does the word 'species' mean?
- an animal that is the same as others in that group
- animals with the same things as each other
- A group of organisms with similar characteristics
- a living thing
5. which vertebrate group is a cane toad in?