1. are iguanas poikilotherms or homeotherms?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the term autotroph mean?
- The organism produces its own food through photosynthesis
- The organism finds its own food
- The organism lays eggs
- the organism feeds off dead organic matter
3. which vertebrate group is a penguin in?
4. what is a binomial name?
- a two-part name given to a species
- the genus and species
- two names that make a species
- two animal names
5. which vertebrate group is a kangaroo in?