1. what are the offspring of two different species called?
- a new species
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. which vertebrate group is a cane toad in?
3. what is a binomial name?
- a two-part name given to a species
- two animal names
- the genus and species
- two names that make a species
4. why does a tarantula not belong to a vertebrate group?
- It has no backbone OR it is non-chordata
- It is a pest, not an animal
- it is cold-blooded
- It is a spider
5. what does the word 'species' mean?
- A group of organisms with similar characteristics
- a living thing
- an animal that is the same as others in that group
- animals with the same things as each other