1. what is a binomial name?
- two animal names
- the genus and species
- a two-part name given to a species
- two names that make a species
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the offspring of two different species called?
- a new species
3. why does a tarantula not belong to a vertebrate group?
- It is a pest, not an animal
- It has no backbone OR it is non-chordata
- It is a spider
- it is cold-blooded
4. which vertebrate group is a python in?
5. which vertebrate group is a basking shark in?