1. what species are humans from?
- canis sapiens
- **** sapiens
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. why do scientists classify organisms?
- to identify species
- so they can name the species
- to become a good scientist
- to predict how old they are
3. what are the recent changes to classification systems?
- classification is based on the study of genetics
- classification is based on observed features
- classification is based on how they reproduce
- classification is based on what they consume
4. How are organisms classified?
- organisms classified by 3 domains then the system ends with organisms being classified as individual species
- by their name
- classified by their age
- classified by their offspring which are infertile
5. what is the system discussing the same organism called?
- binomial nomenclature
- binomial expansion
- group naming
- level of hierarchy