1. what are the 5 kingdoms?
- prokaryotae,protoctista, fungi, plantae,animalia
- prokaryotae,protoctista, fungi, plantae, humans
- prokaryotae, protictista, mould, plants, animals
- prokaryotae, protictista, fungi, flowers, animals
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the recent changes to classification systems?
- classification is based on how they reproduce
- classification is based on the study of genetics
- classification is based on observed features
- classification is based on what they consume
3. How are organisms classified?
- organisms classified by 3 domains then the system ends with organisms being classified as individual species
- by their name
- classified by their age
- classified by their offspring which are infertile
4. why do scientists classify organisms?
- to identify species
- to predict how old they are
- so they can name the species
- to become a good scientist
5. what species are humans from?
- homo sapiens
- canis sapiens