1. How are organisms classified?
- classified by their age
- classified by their offspring which are infertile
- organisms classified by 3 domains then the system ends with organisms being classified as individual species
- by their name
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what species are humans from?
- homo sapiens
- canis sapiens
3. what are the recent changes to classification systems?
- classification is based on how they reproduce
- classification is based on what they consume
- classification is based on the study of genetics
- classification is based on observed features
4. why do scientists classify organisms?
- to become a good scientist
- to identify species
- so they can name the species
- to predict how old they are
5. what is the system discussing the same organism called?
- level of hierarchy
- binomial expansion
- binomial nomenclature
- group naming