1. what is the system discussing the same organism called?
- group naming
- binomial nomenclature
- binomial expansion
- level of hierarchy
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the recent changes to classification systems?
- classification is based on how they reproduce
- classification is based on what they consume
- classification is based on the study of genetics
- classification is based on observed features
3. what are the 5 kingdoms?
- prokaryotae,protoctista, fungi, plantae, humans
- prokaryotae,protoctista, fungi, plantae,animalia
- prokaryotae, protictista, fungi, flowers, animals
- prokaryotae, protictista, mould, plants, animals
4. what species are humans from?
- **** sapiens
- canis sapiens
5. How are organisms classified?
- classified by their age
- classified by their offspring which are infertile
- organisms classified by 3 domains then the system ends with organisms being classified as individual species
- by their name