1. what species are humans from?
- **** sapiens
- canis sapiens
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. why do scientists classify organisms?
- to predict how old they are
- to identify species
- to become a good scientist
- so they can name the species
3. what is the system discussing the same organism called?
- group naming
- level of hierarchy
- binomial nomenclature
- binomial expansion
4. what are the 5 kingdoms?
- prokaryotae,protoctista, fungi, plantae, humans
- prokaryotae, protictista, mould, plants, animals
- prokaryotae,protoctista, fungi, plantae,animalia
- prokaryotae, protictista, fungi, flowers, animals
5. what are the recent changes to classification systems?
- classification is based on what they consume
- classification is based on the study of genetics
- classification is based on how they reproduce
- classification is based on observed features