1. What does Priam give Achilles as a ransom?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How come nobody is attacking them while they prepare the funeral?
- They have surrendered
- Achilles has given them reprieve from battle.
- They are protected by the Gods
- They have been protected by the walls of Troy
3. Where does Priam sleep? Why is this a bad idea?
- In Achilles tent; because he is sleeping among the enemy
- Outisde; there are lots of wolves and wild animals
- With Hector; he may be subject to humiliation and violence
- Protected by Hermes;Achilles could get angry and refuse to give Hector back
4. What does Zeus do to reassure Hecuba?
- He sends Artemis to protect her while her husband is gone
- He sends her a good omen-an eagle
- He appears to her in a dream
- He shows her Priam on his voyage
5. Who goes to Priam to tell him to beg Achilles for Hector's body?
Similar Classical Civilization resources: