1. How come nobody is attacking them while they prepare the funeral?
- They have surrendered
- Achilles has given them reprieve from battle.
- They are protected by the Gods
- They have been protected by the walls of Troy
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is the guide to Priam?
3. Who does Zeus send to bring the news to Achilles?
4. Who persuades Zeus to that Achilles must let Hector's body must be ransomed
5. How does he show his frustration and anger towards Hector?
- By parading his body around Greece
- By dragging him around Patroclus' tomb
- By beating Hector's body with a club
- By shouting curses at him
Similar Classical Civilization resources: