1. Who protects Hectors body?
- One of the slaves
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Priam beg Achilles
- Violently; knocking him out and taking the body
- Frustratedly; asking him to think of Hector's mother
- Tearfully; asking him to think of his own father
- Angrily;asking him to think of his frustration
3. What relation does Achilles have to Thetis?
4. How does he show his frustration and anger towards Hector?
- By parading his body around Greece
- By dragging him around Patroclus' tomb
- By beating Hector's body with a club
- By shouting curses at him
5. Who is Achilles mourning at the beginning of the book?
- His father
Similar Classical Civilization resources: