1. How does Priam beg Achilles
- Tearfully; asking him to think of his own father
- Angrily;asking him to think of his frustration
- Violently; knocking him out and taking the body
- Frustratedly; asking him to think of Hector's mother
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does this person protect Hector's body?
- By covering it with the aegis
- By spilling ichor on it
- By visiting it every night and tending to it
- By making sure Achilles doesn't abuse it too much
3. Who does Zeus send to bring the news to Achilles?
4. Who tells him where he is sleeping is a bad idea
- Zeus-in a dream
5. How many days do the Trojans prepare the funeral pyre for?
Similar Classical Civilization resources: