1. Who does Zeus send to bring the news to Achilles?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Zeus do to reassure Hecuba?
- He sends her a good omen-an eagle
- He shows her Priam on his voyage
- He appears to her in a dream
- He sends Artemis to protect her while her husband is gone
3. Who is Achilles mourning at the beginning of the book?
- His father
4. Who persuades Zeus to that Achilles must let Hector's body must be ransomed
5. How does Priam beg Achilles
- Violently; knocking him out and taking the body
- Frustratedly; asking him to think of Hector's mother
- Tearfully; asking him to think of his own father
- Angrily;asking him to think of his frustration
Similar Classical Civilization resources: