1. Who tells him where he is sleeping is a bad idea
- Zeus-in a dream
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What relation does Achilles have to Thetis?
3. What does Zeus do to reassure Hecuba?
- He sends her a good omen-an eagle
- He appears to her in a dream
- He sends Artemis to protect her while her husband is gone
- He shows her Priam on his voyage
4. How does Priam beg Achilles
- Frustratedly; asking him to think of Hector's mother
- Angrily;asking him to think of his frustration
- Tearfully; asking him to think of his own father
- Violently; knocking him out and taking the body
5. Who goes to Priam to tell him to beg Achilles for Hector's body?
Similar Classical Civilization resources: