1. How does Priam beg Achilles
- Frustratedly; asking him to think of Hector's mother
- Tearfully; asking him to think of his own father
- Violently; knocking him out and taking the body
- Angrily;asking him to think of his frustration
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who goes to Priam to tell him to beg Achilles for Hector's body?
3. Who is Achilles mourning at the beginning of the book?
- His father
4. Who is the guide to Priam?
5. Who protects Hectors body?
- One of the slaves
Similar Classical Civilization resources: