1. What does Athena do to intervene?
- She kills both of them
- She appears to Hector in a dream
- She fights alongside Achilles
- She appears to Hector disguised as his ally Deipohobus
- she kills Hector
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is his final request?
- For his body to be returned to the Trojans for a proper burial
- a kiss from briseis
- to see his father
- to not be humiliated
3. What happens to give Hector a big realization?
- 'Deiphobus' turns into Athena
- 'Deiphobus' leaves his side and he realizes the Gods have betrayed him
- 'Deiphobus' kills Hector
- Achilles agrees to give him a burial and they become friends
4. Where does Achilles hit Hector with his spear?
5. Why doesn't Hector just go back inside the walls?
- He is embarrassed because he told his soldiers to stay, and would look weak if he went back with them
- He is guarding the walls from Achilles
- He wants to face Achilles
- The Gods blackmailed him
Similar Classical Civilization resources: