1. What happens to give Hector a big realization?
- 'Deiphobus' turns into Athena
- Achilles agrees to give him a burial and they become friends
- 'Deiphobus' leaves his side and he realizes the Gods have betrayed him
- 'Deiphobus' kills Hector
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Achilles do
- ignores him
- grants it
- grants it but with hesitation
3. What does Athena do to intervene?
- she kills Hector
- She appears to Hector disguised as his ally Deipohobus
- She kills both of them
- She fights alongside Achilles
- She appears to Hector in a dream
4. What does Hector do because of this?
- he throws a lance
- He charges
- he tries to kill Athena
- he cries
5. Why doesn't Hector just go back inside the walls?
- The Gods blackmailed him
- He is guarding the walls from Achilles
- He is embarrassed because he told his soldiers to stay, and would look weak if he went back with them
- He wants to face Achilles
Similar Classical Civilization resources: