1. What do both Hector and Achilles do and what happens?
- They both throw spears but they both miss
- they charge and Hector gets killed
- they shout and Hector charges
- They agree to give each other a good burial
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to give Hector a big realization?
- 'Deiphobus' kills Hector
- 'Deiphobus' leaves his side and he realizes the Gods have betrayed him
- Achilles agrees to give him a burial and they become friends
- 'Deiphobus' turns into Athena
3. Why doesn't Hector just go back inside the walls?
- The Gods blackmailed him
- He is embarrassed because he told his soldiers to stay, and would look weak if he went back with them
- He wants to face Achilles
- He is guarding the walls from Achilles
4. Who convinces him to not save Hector?
5. What does she then do?
- She tells zeus to bury Hector
- She convinces him to give up
- She convinces him to fight Achilles
- She kills Hector
Similar Classical Civilization resources: