1. Why does she not think Hector should be saved?
- Because he is a mortal doomed by fate; there is no use prolonging it.
- She doesn't think he can be trusted
- Because she does not think him a good warrior
- Because she doesn't like him because he didn't give her the golden apple
- She doesn't like any mortals
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is his final request?
- to see his father
- to not be humiliated
- For his body to be returned to the Trojans for a proper burial
- a kiss from briseis
3. What do both Hector and Achilles do and what happens?
- they shout and Hector charges
- They agree to give each other a good burial
- They both throw spears but they both miss
- they charge and Hector gets killed
4. How many times do they run around the city?
5. Who considers saving Hector?
Similar Classical Civilization resources: