1. Who says that the decline of the manufacturing industry and restructuring of Western European economies has diminished the number of the traditional working class?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of members of the working class were union members in 1979 and 1997?
3. Who found that having more polarized parties correlates with higher partisanship amongst voters?
4. Which is the important factor in the declining electoral relevance of traditional cleavage groups, according to Best?
- size of group
5. Who said: 'the reason Labour lost in 1992... society had changed and we did not change with it'?
- John Prescott
- Tony Blair
- Gordon Brown
- David Milliband