1. How would Heath, Jowell and Curtis characterise the change in support for the Labour party in 1997?
- a shift
- gradual realignment
- critical realignment
- critical juncture
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage drop was there between those lived in council houses and were union members in 1979 and 1997?
3. Who found that social (descriptive) representation matters more than policy (substantive) representation when making vote choices?
4. Who found that left-wing extremism has no effect on the extent of class voting but left-right polarization does?
- Lipset and Rokkan
- Jansen, Evans and De Graaf
- Evans and Tilley
- Heath, Jowell and Curtis
5. What percentage of members of the working class were union members in 1979 and 1997?