1. Who said: 'the reason Labour lost in 1992... society had changed and we did not change with it'?
- John Prescott
- David Milliband
- Tony Blair
- Gordon Brown
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of members of the working class were union members in 1979 and 1997?
3. How would Heath, Jowell and Curtis characterise the change in support for the Labour party in 1997?
- critical realignment
- critical juncture
- a shift
- gradual realignment
4. Who said 'A person thinks politically as he is socially'?
5. Who found that social (descriptive) representation matters more than policy (substantive) representation when making vote choices?