1. Who found that social (descriptive) representation matters more than policy (substantive) representation when making vote choices?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said 'A person thinks politically as he is socially'?
3. What percentage of members of the working class were union members in 1979 and 1997?
4. Who says that the decline of the manufacturing industry and restructuring of Western European economies has diminished the number of the traditional working class?
5. Who found that left-wing extremism has no effect on the extent of class voting but left-right polarization does?
- Jansen, Evans and De Graaf
- Lipset and Rokkan
- Heath, Jowell and Curtis
- Evans and Tilley