1. Who found that left-wing extremism has no effect on the extent of class voting but left-right polarization does?
- Evans and Tilley
- Jansen, Evans and De Graaf
- Heath, Jowell and Curtis
- Lipset and Rokkan
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of members of the working class were council house tenants in 1979 and 1997?
3. Who put forward the theory of cognitive mobilization? (voters rely less on social cues when casting votes due to educational increases and media)
4. Who found that social (descriptive) representation matters more than policy (substantive) representation when making vote choices?
5. Who said 'A person thinks politically as he is socially'?