1. Who found that social (descriptive) representation matters more than policy (substantive) representation when making vote choices?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which group in the USA, according to Brooks and Manza have moved from being the most likely to vote Republican to the second most likely to vote Democrat?
- Non-manual service
3. Who says that the decline of the manufacturing industry and restructuring of Western European economies has diminished the number of the traditional working class?
4. How would Heath, Jowell and Curtis characterise the change in support for the Labour party in 1997?
- a shift
- gradual realignment
- critical realignment
- critical juncture
5. What percentage of members of the working class were union members in 1979 and 1997?