1. What did the Birmingham campaign force Kennedy to do?
- Withdraw proposal of civil rights act
- decisive leadership and fulfil his promises of a civil rights act
- consider communicating more with MLK
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a symbolic early move of Kennedy's?
- appointed 5 black judges to federal court
- appoint 7 black judges to federal court
- appoint 3 black judges to federal court
3. what did he promise?
- a civil rights act to desegregate schools
- Civil rights act to end seegregation
- a civil rights act to stop employment discrimination
4. How did Kennedy show his sympathy towards AA?
- By seeing MLK in Prison
- By ringing up MLK's Wife
- By talking to AAs face to face
5. what did the Committee on equal employment opportunities do?
- eqaul employment opportunities who worked for the federal gov
- equal employment opportunities for people of any race in USA
- Equal employment opportunities for AA graduates