1. what did the Committee on equal employment opportunities do?
- Equal employment opportunities for AA graduates
- eqaul employment opportunities who worked for the federal gov
- equal employment opportunities for people of any race in USA
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was there slow change under Kennedy?
- he needed support of the white house
- Because he needed the support of the white southern congress
- Because he needed the support of the white Northern congress
3. What did the Birmingham campaign force Kennedy to do?
- Withdraw proposal of civil rights act
- decisive leadership and fulfil his promises of a civil rights act
- consider communicating more with MLK
4. What was a symbolic early move of Kennedy's?
- appoint 3 black judges to federal court
- appointed 5 black judges to federal court
- appoint 7 black judges to federal court
5. what did he promise?
- a civil rights act to desegregate schools
- Civil rights act to end seegregation
- a civil rights act to stop employment discrimination