1. What was HENDERSON v. US?- 1950
- Segregation on the Montgomery buses was illegal.
- Segregation in the Texan Law School was illegal.
- Segregation on railway dining cars was illegal under the Interstate Commerce Act
- Segregation at the Mississippi Library was to be abolished.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Truman's response to post-war attacks on black servicemen in 1945/46?
- He was horrified by the attacks, and said they "turned his stomach over"
- He gave reparations to the servicemen.
- He found it humorous and laughed about it.
- He ignored the attacks.
3. What was the Supreme Court Ruling SHELLEY v. KRAEMER?
- A ruling against library and swimming pool segregation- 1949
- A ruling against discrimination in housing- 1948- ineffective.
- A ruling against railway seating segregation-1946
- A ruling against interstate travel segregation- 1950
4. Who was Hubert Humphrey?
- Not a Mayor
- The Mississippi Mayor
- The Minneapolis Mayor
- The Kansas Mayor
5. Truman was the first president to ever campaign in...
Similar History resources: