1. What did the Fair Employment Board aim to do?
- Give minorities equal treatment in federal employment.
- Help the poor out of poverty
- Give blacks jobs on reservations.
- Give blacks reparations.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What areas of the armed forces remained segregated?
- The dining areas the troops ate their meals at.
- The National Guard and Reserves
- The trenches
- The whole of the Armed Forces
3. Truman was the first president to ever campaign in...
4. What was McLAURIN v. OKLAHOMA STATE REGENTS? 1950
- Segregation in Oklahoma's local library was declared unconstitutional.
- Segregation in the Texan Law School was illegal.
- A black student could not be physically separated from white students in the University of Oklahoma.
- Segregation on the Montgomery buses was illegal.
5. By 1952, how many states and how many cities had fair employment laws?
- 11 states + 20 cities
- 2 states + 4 cities
- 4 states + 5 cities
- 17 states + 29 cities
Similar History resources: