1. What happened to people who stopped african americans from voting?
- 1500 dollars
- 1000 dollars and max sentence of six months
- 500 dollars and max sentence of 1 year
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Civil Rights act of 1960- How did this extend power of commission of civil rights?
- By asking AA to vote more
- By keeping record of voter registration
- By taking surveys of voters
3. What happened towards the end of Eisenhower's presidency?
- He stopped segregation in the south
- He proposed two civil rights Act
- He died
4. Civil Rights Act of 1957 focused on what?
- Voting rights
- desegregation of department stores
5. Why did Eisenhower not help African Americans?
- He thought their position would improve over time
- He was racist
- He had the cold war to focus on