1. What did Cooper v. Aaron 1958 say?
- Segregated public schooling is unconstitutional
- That segregated schooling was okay
- That segregated interstate travel was unconstitutional
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was President between 1953 and 1961?
3. What was established by Brown 2?
- That it was wrong
- That schools should be desegregated
- A timeframe in 'all deliberate speed'
- A timeframe in 'no deliberate speed'
4. Who was President between 1963 and 1968?
5. What was the outcome of Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka 1954?
- Segregated schooling should continue
- Segregation schooling has a detrimental effect on coloured children
- Segregated schooling was positive