1. Who inspired the Montgomery Bus Boycott 1956?
- Thurgood Marshall
- Rosa Parks
- Martin Luther King
- Ella Baker
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was President between 1961 and 1963?
3. What was the name of the Governor that prevented the students at Little Rock from entering in 1957
- Strom Thurman
- Orval Faubus
- George Wallace
- Bull Connor James Eastland
4. Who was President between 1953 and 1961?
5. What did Cooper v. Aaron 1958 say?
- Segregated public schooling is unconstitutional
- That segregated schooling was okay
- That segregated interstate travel was unconstitutional