1. What did Cooper v. Aaron 1958 say?
- Segregated public schooling is unconstitutional
- That segregated schooling was okay
- That segregated interstate travel was unconstitutional
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were the Southern Christian Leadership Councils created?
3. What was the name of the Governor that prevented the students at Little Rock from entering in 1957
- Orval Faubus
- Bull Connor James Eastland
- George Wallace
- Strom Thurman
4. When was the Southern Manifesto published?
5. Which Supreme Court ruling overruled Plessy v. Ferguson in 1950?
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka
- Sweat v. Painter
- Smith v. Allwright
- Cooper v. Aaron