1. Which Supreme Court ruling overruled Plessy v. Ferguson in 1950?
- Cooper v. Aaron
- Sweat v. Painter
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka
- Smith v. Allwright
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the outcome of Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka 1954?
- Segregated schooling should continue
- Segregation schooling has a detrimental effect on coloured children
- Segregated schooling was positive
3. Who was President between 1945 and 1953?
4. Who was the NAACP lead Lawyer?
- Thurgood Marshall
- Huey Newton
- George Painter
- Albert Brown
5. What was the name of the Governor that prevented the students at Little Rock from entering in 1957
- George Wallace
- Orval Faubus
- Bull Connor James Eastland
- Strom Thurman