- Created by: itsmebethan
- Created on: 06-12-18 09:22
1. Where are Criminal Law cases heard?
- Civil Court
- Magistrates Court
- High Court
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the final decision in Civil Court?
3. What are the parties involved in the Civil Court process?
- Claimant sues defendant
- Defendant sues claimant
- Prosecutor prosecutes defendant
4. What is the purpose of Criminal Law
- Preserve order in the community
- Provide compensation
- Remedy a wrong suffered
5. What does criminal law seek to do?
- Solve disputes
- Regulate conduct
Similar Environmental Science/Studies resources: