1. who set up the black panther party?
- bobby seale and malcolm x.
- barack obama and queen elizabeth.
- huey newton and bobby seale.
- huey newton and stokely carmicheal.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are two reasons for the growth of black power?
- they had more power and able to take over the house of commons.
- some people liked the slow pace of change in the civil rights movement and they knew they would gain more power.
- the slow pace of change in the civil rights movement and some people became fustrated with martin luther kings non-violent ways.
- some people loved martin luther kings non-violent ways and they loved the name black power.
3. where were the most famous riots?
- grove theatre.
- the watts district.
- new york city.
- milton keynes shopping centre.
4. how many members did the black panthers have by the end of 1968?
- none at all
- 35,000 members
- 5,000 members
- 2,000 members
5. who was stokely carmichael?
- a black panther
- a drunkard.
- a member of the sncc.
- a police man