1. How many radians are there in a full circle?
- 2 radians
- 1.5 radians
- 36 radians
- 1/4 radians
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is angular displacement??
- How far the object has moved around its circular path?
- The speed the object is traveling.
- How far away from the centre of the object is.
- The angle the object is at when traveling.
3. In what direction does the centripetal force act??
- In the direction of motion
- Towards the ground
- Towards the centre
- Away from the centre
4. What is centrepetal force?
- A force that pulls the object away from the centre of the circular path.
- A fore that must be applied to an object to make it move around in a circle.
- A force that acts on an object moving in a circle that opposes gravity.
- Something in star trek
5. The earth rotates around its axis. To show what it's speed is, which equation would we use?
- W=2Pi / T