1. Which is the correct equation for calculating centrepetal force?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many radians are there in a full circle?
- 2 radians
- 1.5 radians
- 36 radians
- 1/4 radians
3. What is angular displacement measured in?
- Meters per second.
4. What is angular displacement??
- The angle the object is at when traveling.
- The speed the object is traveling.
- How far the object has moved around its circular path?
- How far away from the centre of the object is.
5. In what direction does the centripetal force act??
- Towards the centre
- Towards the ground
- Away from the centre
- In the direction of motion