1. Which is the correct equation for working out angular velocity?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The earth rotates around its axis. To show what it's speed is, which equation would we use?
- W=2Pi / T
3. What is angular displacement measured in?
- Meters per second.
4. What is centrepetal force?
- A fore that must be applied to an object to make it move around in a circle.
- A force that pulls the object away from the centre of the circular path.
- Something in star trek
- A force that acts on an object moving in a circle that opposes gravity.
5. Which is the correct equation for calculating centrepetal force?