1. Which is the correct equation for calculating centrepetal force?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many radians are there in a full circle?
- 36 radians
- 2 radians
- 1.5 radians
- 1/4 radians
3. What is centrepetal force?
- A force that pulls the object away from the centre of the circular path.
- Something in star trek
- A fore that must be applied to an object to make it move around in a circle.
- A force that acts on an object moving in a circle that opposes gravity.
4. Which is the correct equation for working out angular velocity?
5. What is angular displacement measured in?
- Meters per second.