- Created by: Jelly Tot
- Created on: 17-04-14 16:16
1. In what direction does the centripetal force act??
- Towards the ground
- Away from the centre
- Towards the centre
- In the direction of motion
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is angular displacement??
- How far the object has moved around its circular path?
- The speed the object is traveling.
- How far away from the centre of the object is.
- The angle the object is at when traveling.
3. How many radians are there in a full circle?
- 2 radians
- 1/4 radians
- 1.5 radians
- 36 radians
4. The earth rotates around its axis. To show what it's speed is, which equation would we use?
- W=2Pi / T
5. Which is the correct equation for working out angular velocity?