- Created by: Fullmetaljack
- Created on: 22-04-18 18:56
1. What did Churchill do in 1946?
- Met with Stalin
- Became the Prime Minister
- The Fulton Speech (Iron Curtain Speech)
- Resigned from Prime Minister
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was the Second Moscow Conference?
3. Who participated in the Potsdam Conference?
- Churchill, Roosevelt and De Gaulle
- Stalin, Giraud and Truman
- Churchill, Attlee, Stalin, Truman
- Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin
4. What was decided at this conference?
- Post-war Germany policy
- Soviet introduction to the US-Japan war, final strategy for war in Germany
- The Percentages Agreement
- The Atlantic Charter
5. Who was present at the Tehran Conference?
- Stalin and Roosevelt
- Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt
- Churchill and Stalin
- Churchill and Roosevelt