1. What year was the Second Moscow Conference?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Churchill do in 1946?
- Met with Stalin
- The Fulton Speech (Iron Curtain Speech)
- Resigned from Prime Minister
- Became the Prime Minister
3. What year was the Tehran Conference?
4. What was decided at this conference?
- Soviet introduction to the US-Japan war, final strategy for war in Germany
- The Atlantic Charter
- The Percentages Agreement
- Post-war Germany policy
5. Who took part in the First Washington Conference?
- Churchill and Stalin
- Churchill and Roosevelt
- Stalin and Roosevelt
- Churchill and De Gaulle