- Created by: MariaC5
- Created on: 26-04-18 22:10
1. Which of the following is not a key feature of the phylum?
- A well developed circulatory system
- Post-anal tail
- A dorsal hollow nerve cord
- Pharyngeal slits
- A notochord
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a group of Chordates?
3. Do larval Tunicates show all chordate features?
4. Do adult Lancelets contain all key chordate features?
5. When are the evolutionary relationships between groups evident?
- During early development
- During late development