1. Turns and acciaccatura's are types of what?
- Playing techniques
- Moves to do while dancing
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of instruction is "sostenuto"?
3. In which section of the piece is there a high b flat?
- Section A
- Section B
- Section A (2nd time round)
4. What is the structure of this piece?
- A + A + B + Coda
- A + B + A + Coda
- B + B + A + Coda
- B + A + B + Coda
5. What is the one differnce between the first playing of section A and the second?
- Has Smorzanda markings (dies away)
- Gets louder