1. Where did he work?
- Taught psych in lab in Gomel, with special needs children
- Taught science in classroom for well developed young children
- Taught art in lab in Moscow, with abused children
- Taught food tech at MTA SYC ITS MISS RINGWOOD
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was his work banished under?
3. What were academics fearful of demonstrating with Vygotsky?
4. Why was it banished?
- He graduated with a degree in art psychology, I mean seriously
- He was Jewish and the Western influence
- He was too young to know what he was saying
- He was Russian
5. Who's philosophy does he support?
- Marx's - society is important and valued labour of helping humans to rise to something better
- Aristotle's - all society around us shapes what we say and actions we take
- Stalin's - economic state defines our social class and how we treat others
- Hitler's - all Jews should be kil- bad joke? soz