1. What did Vygotsky believe?
- Psychological revolution would make everyone more aware of their social environments
- Socialist revolution would bring equality and justice
- Industrial revolution would make everyone into robotz
- Russian revolution would destroy the country
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What delayed impact of ideas?
- Political conflicts
- His brain cos he stupid
- Political silencing
- Political uprise
3. What does Vygotsky's Sociocultural Theory say?
- Socio and cultural two words I hate nope bye bye
- Children construct knowledge, development cannot be separated from its social context, language plays big role in cog development
- Language is not important although is needed later on in life as an adult
- Children adapt to environments, particularly social ones, and that defines their cognitive processing
4. What were academics fearful of demonstrating with Vygotsky?
5. In what year did Vygotsky start his academic career at the Institute of Moscow?