1. What was Vygotsky committed to do?
- Re-open society's rules and stop poverty
- Build a new world, passion and idealism
- Create new laws
- Build a new Russia, realism
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did he work?
- Taught psych in lab in Gomel, with special needs children
- Taught science in classroom for well developed young children
- Taught art in lab in Moscow, with abused children
- Taught food tech at MTA SYC ITS MISS RINGWOOD
3. What does Vygotsky's Sociocultural Theory say?
- Children construct knowledge, development cannot be separated from its social context, language plays big role in cog development
- Socio and cultural two words I hate nope bye bye
- Children adapt to environments, particularly social ones, and that defines their cognitive processing
- Language is not important although is needed later on in life as an adult
4. What did Vygotsky believe?
- Socialist revolution would bring equality and justice
- Russian revolution would destroy the country
- Industrial revolution would make everyone into robotz
- Psychological revolution would make everyone more aware of their social environments
5. Who's philosophy does he support?
- Marx's - society is important and valued labour of helping humans to rise to something better
- Aristotle's - all society around us shapes what we say and actions we take
- Stalin's - economic state defines our social class and how we treat others
- Hitler's - all Jews should be kil- bad joke? soz