1. According to language, what is sociohistorical development?
- Changes in culture only
- Changes in culture, values and technology
- Changes in technology but not values
- Something to do with history right yes I am very clever
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year was Vygotsky's work published again?
- After 1965
- After 1956
- Before 1956
- Before 1965
3. What was Vygotsky committed to do?
- Re-open society's rules and stop poverty
- Build a new Russia, realism
- Build a new world, passion and idealism
- Create new laws
4. What does Vygotsky's Sociocultural Theory say?
- Socio and cultural two words I hate nope bye bye
- Children adapt to environments, particularly social ones, and that defines their cognitive processing
- Children construct knowledge, development cannot be separated from its social context, language plays big role in cog development
- Language is not important although is needed later on in life as an adult
5. According to language, what is micro genetic development?
- Changes in evolution
- Changes in one's cognitions
- Change over the brief period of time
- Little tiny small genes