1. Stalin's rise to power in 1920 lead to what?
- Law control - no crimes tolerated
- Government control - no independent thought tolerated
- General control - no group thoughts tolerated
- Very very bad tings
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did he work?
- Taught psych in lab in Gomel, with special needs children
- Taught science in classroom for well developed young children
- Taught art in lab in Moscow, with abused children
- Taught food tech at MTA SYC ITS MISS RINGWOOD
3. What was the problem with developmental psychology by Vygotsky?
- It's boring as F**K
- Small audience + did not offer simple experiment paradigm
- Not easy to generalise, just Russians
- Too large of an audience
4. Who was his work banished under?
5. In what year did Vygotsky start his academic career at the Institute of Moscow?