1. Why was it banished?
- He was too young to know what he was saying
- He was Jewish and the Western influence
- He was Russian
- He graduated with a degree in art psychology, I mean seriously
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to language, what is ontogenetic development?
- Change the social aspect of a person
- Change the individual over life span
- Change the culture of a person
- What does ontogenetic even mean
3. According to language, what is micro genetic development?
- Changes in evolution
- Changes in one's cognitions
- Change over the brief period of time
- Little tiny small genes
4. What were academics fearful of demonstrating with Vygotsky?
5. Where did he work?
- Taught psych in lab in Gomel, with special needs children
- Taught food tech at MTA SYC ITS MISS RINGWOOD
- Taught science in classroom for well developed young children
- Taught art in lab in Moscow, with abused children