1. Stalin's rise to power in 1920 lead to what?
- Very very bad tings
- Government control - no independent thought tolerated
- Law control - no crimes tolerated
- General control - no group thoughts tolerated
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did he work?
- Taught art in lab in Moscow, with abused children
- Taught food tech at MTA SYC ITS MISS RINGWOOD
- Taught psych in lab in Gomel, with special needs children
- Taught science in classroom for well developed young children
3. According to language, what is phylogenetic development?
- Changes in relationships
- Again, what the hell does phylogenetic mean
- Changes in evolutionary time
- Changes in speech
4. What was the problem with developmental psychology by Vygotsky?
- Small audience + did not offer simple experiment paradigm
- It's boring as F**K
- Too large of an audience
- Not easy to generalise, just Russians
5. What delayed impact of ideas?
- His brain cos he stupid
- Political uprise
- Political silencing
- Political conflicts