1. What does egocentric speech?
- It separates into speech for self and that which is directed at others
- It has no control, hence why not necessary
- It splits into four pathways, two known, two unknown
- This is too hard
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Structure of speech mirrors thought structure, true or false?
- How do I know
- False, it doesn't
- True, it does
3. Which two types of speech serve the same function?
- Outer & egocentric
- Go away
- Inner & egocentric
- Outer & inner
4. Piaget argued egocentric speech serves no function, is this true?
- No, it does serve a function for a child's development
- Yes, he is right about everything
- Yes, it dies out at school age
- No, it is necessary throughout all life
5. What is the primary function of language?
- Social key