1. Which two types of speech serve the same function?
- Go away
- Inner & egocentric
- Outer & egocentric
- Outer & inner
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do children use structure of speech?
- Before they know what it means
- Never because they're thick
- After they know what it means
- During learning what it means
3. Piaget argued egocentric speech serves no function, is this true?
- No, it is necessary throughout all life
- Yes, he is right about everything
- No, it does serve a function for a child's development
- Yes, it dies out at school age
4. What does egocentric speech?
- It separates into speech for self and that which is directed at others
- It has no control, hence why not necessary
- It splits into four pathways, two known, two unknown
- This is too hard
5. What is egocentric language?
- Not a clue
- Not important