1. Which two types of speech serve the same function?
- Outer & egocentric
- Go away
- Inner & egocentric
- Outer & inner
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Piaget argued egocentric speech serves no function, is this true?
- Yes, it dies out at school age
- No, it is necessary throughout all life
- No, it does serve a function for a child's development
- Yes, he is right about everything
3. What is egocentric language?
- Not a clue
- Not important
4. When do children use structure of speech?
- Before they know what it means
- During learning what it means
- Never because they're thick
- After they know what it means
5. Structure of speech mirrors thought structure, true or false?
- How do I know
- False, it doesn't
- True, it does