1. When do children use structure of speech?
- After they know what it means
- During learning what it means
- Before they know what it means
- Never because they're thick
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Piaget argued egocentric speech serves no function, is this true?
- No, it does serve a function for a child's development
- No, it is necessary throughout all life
- Yes, he is right about everything
- Yes, it dies out at school age
3. Structure of speech mirrors thought structure, true or false?
- How do I know
- False, it doesn't
- True, it does
4. What does egocentric speech?
- It splits into four pathways, two known, two unknown
- This is too hard
- It separates into speech for self and that which is directed at others
- It has no control, hence why not necessary
5. What is egocentric language?
- Not important
- Not a clue