1. What does egocentric speech?
- It splits into four pathways, two known, two unknown
- This is too hard
- It separates into speech for self and that which is directed at others
- It has no control, hence why not necessary
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the primary function of language?
- Social key
3. When do children use structure of speech?
- During learning what it means
- Never because they're thick
- Before they know what it means
- After they know what it means
4. Which two types of speech serve the same function?
- Outer & egocentric
- Go away
- Inner & egocentric
- Outer & inner
5. Structure of speech mirrors thought structure, true or false?
- How do I know
- False, it doesn't
- True, it does