1. The capacity to know about things we have never seen, heard or touched must be...
- inborn rather than experience
- learnt and experienced
- experience rather than inborn
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are you having fun? Classic Chummykins would say:
- I hate my life
- Love life
- Absolutely not
- CHIP is what I live for
3. What did Princess Liz of Bohemia question?
- Material body and immaterial soul- not known how they could influence one another
- Immaterial body and material soul- which is which what do they do where am I
- Immaterial body and material soul- not known how they could influence one another
- Material body and immaterial soul- later understood how they influenced eachother
4. Rationalist theory says:
- We can think of things we have seen and heard but not those touched
- We can be realistic but no one knows the truth
- We can think of things never experienced (seen, touched or heard)
- We can imagine things we have seen but not those touched
5. What did Princess Elizabeth of Bohemia influence?