Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Leibnitz co-invented what with who?
- Microscope with Locke
- Calculus with Isaac Newton
- Abacus with Isaac Newton
- Windmills duh, he don't need no help
7. In the Scientific Revolution, what did Locke look to experiment?
- An observation, rather than ancient texts for certainty
- Modern texts to compare to ancient ones
- Ancient texts
8. Leibnitz was obsessed with using windmill power to do what?
- You don't want to know...
- To drain from miles in the mountains
- To gather wind processed power
- To gather solar power
9. Early modern scientists believed that women were...
- incapable of witnessing because they had no brain
- not allowed to witness, as their reputation was not trustworthy
- not allowed to publish anything, but could witness
- smarter than men and should always witness
10. Supreme Monads:
- Equated with God where no purposes and perceptions are created
- Equated with God for which all purposes and perception are created
- Equated with God for which all purposes and perception are removed
- People on their high horse
11. Leibnitz was promise what if he succeeded with his designs?
- Lifetime pension, designs worked!
- Lifetime prison, luckily designs didn't work
- Lifetime pension, designs didn't work tho
- Lifetime supply of windmills to carry on business
12. Simple Monads:
- Conscious but indistinct perception = most things have it
- Indistinct unconscious perception = all things have it
- Distinct unconscious perception = some things have it
- Stupid people with no brains
13. Sentinent Monads:
- I'm tired can I go home?
- Capable of consciousness pleasure and pain, voluntary focusing of attention
- Capable of focusing on attention with no ability to understand pain and pleasure
- Involuntary focusing of attention, incapable of consciousness pleasure and pain
14. What did the Molyneux Problem show?
- Our past experiences create false images in our heads
- That CHIP is worthless
- Experience does not create necessary truth, it merely brings them out
- Images don't allow for reality they just justify it
15. The Molyneux Problem included what three things?
- a blind man, a square and a cube
- a man, a woman and a shape of some sort dunno wasn't really listening
- a blind man, a cube and a sphere
- a blind man, a cube and a square
16. Supreme Monad:
- soul knows and controls everything, Monads = harmonious
- soul controls nothing Monads are stupid basically this is a waste of time cool
- soul knows nothing but controls everything
- Monads = out of time, soul knows everything