- Created by: threemusketeers
- Created on: 12-06-16 18:44
1. Sentinent Monads:
- Capable of focusing on attention with no ability to understand pain and pleasure
- Capable of consciousness pleasure and pain, voluntary focusing of attention
- Involuntary focusing of attention, incapable of consciousness pleasure and pain
- I'm tired can I go home?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Scientific Revolution, what did Locke look to experiment?
- An observation, rather than ancient texts for certainty
- Modern texts to compare to ancient ones
- Ancient texts
3. What did the Molyneux Problem show?
- Our past experiences create false images in our heads
- That CHIP is worthless
- Experience does not create necessary truth, it merely brings them out
- Images don't allow for reality they just justify it
4. How did early modern scientists establish matter of fact?
- Through observation, direct witnessing of experiments and reporting this in journals
- Take a pic and upload it on insta with all the hashtags #likeforlike #instawhat nofilter
- Through witnessing people do the experiment but not publishing it as it was inside knowledge
- Through publishing articles but not actually witnessing the experiment being carried out
5. The Molyneux Problem included what three things?
- a blind man, a cube and a sphere
- a man, a woman and a shape of some sort dunno wasn't really listening
- a blind man, a cube and a square
- a blind man, a square and a cube