1. Early modern scientists believed that women were...
- incapable of witnessing because they had no brain
- not allowed to witness, as their reputation was not trustworthy
- not allowed to publish anything, but could witness
- smarter than men and should always witness
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Supreme Monad:
- soul knows and controls everything, Monads = harmonious
- soul knows nothing but controls everything
- Monads = out of time, soul knows everything
- soul controls nothing Monads are stupid basically this is a waste of time cool
3. Leibnitz was obsessed with using windmill power to do what?
- To gather wind processed power
- To drain from miles in the mountains
- To gather solar power
- You don't want to know...
4. What did the Molyneux Problem show?
- Experience does not create necessary truth, it merely brings them out
- That CHIP is worthless
- Images don't allow for reality they just justify it
- Our past experiences create false images in our heads
5. Supreme Monads:
- Equated with God where no purposes and perceptions are created
- Equated with God for which all purposes and perception are created
- Equated with God for which all purposes and perception are removed
- People on their high horse