1. Early modern scientists believed that women were...
- not allowed to witness, as their reputation was not trustworthy
- smarter than men and should always witness
- not allowed to publish anything, but could witness
- incapable of witnessing because they had no brain
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Molyneux Problem included what three things?
- a blind man, a cube and a sphere
- a man, a woman and a shape of some sort dunno wasn't really listening
- a blind man, a cube and a square
- a blind man, a square and a cube
3. Leibnitz was obsessed with using windmill power to do what?
- To gather wind processed power
- You don't want to know...
- To drain from miles in the mountains
- To gather solar power
4. Supreme Monads:
- People on their high horse
- Equated with God for which all purposes and perception are created
- Equated with God where no purposes and perceptions are created
- Equated with God for which all purposes and perception are removed
5. In the Scientific Revolution, what did Locke look to experiment?
- An observation, rather than ancient texts for certainty
- Ancient texts
- Modern texts to compare to ancient ones