1. The Molyneux Problem included what three things?
- a blind man, a square and a cube
- a man, a woman and a shape of some sort dunno wasn't really listening
- a blind man, a cube and a sphere
- a blind man, a cube and a square
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Leibniz's political career was where?
- The house of Hanover
- The house of Berlin
- The house of Hermiver
3. Rational Monads are best described as:
- rationally stable, capable of apperception, atheists
- their ideas received media attention, searched for God's approval, however incapable of apperception
- close to God, rational analysis, capable of apperception, ideas receive attention
- close to God, capable of perception, rationally analytical
4. Early modern scientists believed that women were...
- incapable of witnessing because they had no brain
- smarter than men and should always witness
- not allowed to witness, as their reputation was not trustworthy
- not allowed to publish anything, but could witness
5. How did early modern scientists establish matter of fact?
- Through publishing articles but not actually witnessing the experiment being carried out
- Take a pic and upload it on insta with all the hashtags #likeforlike #instawhat nofilter
- Through observation, direct witnessing of experiments and reporting this in journals
- Through witnessing people do the experiment but not publishing it as it was inside knowledge