1. What did the Molyneux Problem conclude?
- Be too dazzled by visual images for it to happen, however underlying geometry of shapes = independent of sensory images that illustrate them
- CHIP is worthless lol
- Be too dazzled by sensory images for it to happen, however underlying geometry of shapes = independent of visual images that illustrate them
- Be too confused by visual images for anything to happen, however underlying geometry of shapes = independent of sensory images in brain
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Molyneux Problem show?
- That CHIP is worthless
- Experience does not create necessary truth, it merely brings them out
- Our past experiences create false images in our heads
- Images don't allow for reality they just justify it
3. In the Scientific Revolution, what did Locke look to experiment?
- Modern texts to compare to ancient ones
- An observation, rather than ancient texts for certainty
- Ancient texts
4. Supreme Monad:
- soul knows and controls everything, Monads = harmonious
- soul knows nothing but controls everything
- Monads = out of time, soul knows everything
- soul controls nothing Monads are stupid basically this is a waste of time cool
5. The Molyneux Problem included what three things?
- a man, a woman and a shape of some sort dunno wasn't really listening
- a blind man, a cube and a square
- a blind man, a cube and a sphere
- a blind man, a square and a cube