1. What did the Molyneux Problem show?
- That CHIP is worthless
- Experience does not create necessary truth, it merely brings them out
- Our past experiences create false images in our heads
- Images don't allow for reality they just justify it
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did early modern scientists establish matter of fact?
- Through observation, direct witnessing of experiments and reporting this in journals
- Through witnessing people do the experiment but not publishing it as it was inside knowledge
- Through publishing articles but not actually witnessing the experiment being carried out
- Take a pic and upload it on insta with all the hashtags #likeforlike #instawhat nofilter
3. The Molyneux Problem included what three things?
- a blind man, a cube and a sphere
- a blind man, a cube and a square
- a blind man, a square and a cube
- a man, a woman and a shape of some sort dunno wasn't really listening
4. Sentinent Monads:
- I'm tired can I go home?
- Capable of consciousness pleasure and pain, voluntary focusing of attention
- Capable of focusing on attention with no ability to understand pain and pleasure
- Involuntary focusing of attention, incapable of consciousness pleasure and pain
5. Simple Monads:
- Conscious but indistinct perception = most things have it
- Stupid people with no brains
- Indistinct unconscious perception = all things have it
- Distinct unconscious perception = some things have it