1. Monads are unlike who's idea of interactional parallelism between mind and body?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Scientific Revolution, what did Locke look to experiment?
- Modern texts to compare to ancient ones
- An observation, rather than ancient texts for certainty
- Ancient texts
3. What did the Molyneux Problem show?
- Experience does not create necessary truth, it merely brings them out
- Images don't allow for reality they just justify it
- Our past experiences create false images in our heads
- That CHIP is worthless
4. Early modern scientists believed that women were...
- not allowed to witness, as their reputation was not trustworthy
- incapable of witnessing because they had no brain
- smarter than men and should always witness
- not allowed to publish anything, but could witness
5. How did early modern scientists establish matter of fact?
- Through observation, direct witnessing of experiments and reporting this in journals
- Through witnessing people do the experiment but not publishing it as it was inside knowledge
- Through publishing articles but not actually witnessing the experiment being carried out
- Take a pic and upload it on insta with all the hashtags #likeforlike #instawhat nofilter