1. Sentinent Monads:
- Capable of focusing on attention with no ability to understand pain and pleasure
- Capable of consciousness pleasure and pain, voluntary focusing of attention
- Involuntary focusing of attention, incapable of consciousness pleasure and pain
- I'm tired can I go home?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did early modern scientists establish matter of fact?
- Take a pic and upload it on insta with all the hashtags #likeforlike #instawhat nofilter
- Through witnessing people do the experiment but not publishing it as it was inside knowledge
- Through observation, direct witnessing of experiments and reporting this in journals
- Through publishing articles but not actually witnessing the experiment being carried out
3. Leibnitz was obsessed with using windmill power to do what?
- To drain from miles in the mountains
- You don't want to know...
- To gather solar power
- To gather wind processed power
4. What did the Molyneux Problem show?
- Our past experiences create false images in our heads
- Experience does not create necessary truth, it merely brings them out
- Images don't allow for reality they just justify it
- That CHIP is worthless
5. Leibnitz co-invented what with who?
- Microscope with Locke
- Calculus with Isaac Newton
- Abacus with Isaac Newton
- Windmills duh, he don't need no help