1. Simple Monads:
- Indistinct unconscious perception = all things have it
- Distinct unconscious perception = some things have it
- Conscious but indistinct perception = most things have it
- Stupid people with no brains
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Molyneux Problem included what three things?
- a man, a woman and a shape of some sort dunno wasn't really listening
- a blind man, a cube and a sphere
- a blind man, a square and a cube
- a blind man, a cube and a square
3. Sentinent Monads:
- Capable of focusing on attention with no ability to understand pain and pleasure
- I'm tired can I go home?
- Capable of consciousness pleasure and pain, voluntary focusing of attention
- Involuntary focusing of attention, incapable of consciousness pleasure and pain
4. Leibnitz was promise what if he succeeded with his designs?
- Lifetime pension, designs worked!
- Lifetime prison, luckily designs didn't work
- Lifetime pension, designs didn't work tho
- Lifetime supply of windmills to carry on business
5. In the Scientific Revolution, what did Locke look to experiment?
- An observation, rather than ancient texts for certainty
- Ancient texts
- Modern texts to compare to ancient ones