1. Leibnitz was obsessed with using windmill power to do what?
- You don't want to know...
- To drain from miles in the mountains
- To gather wind processed power
- To gather solar power
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sentinent Monads:
- Capable of focusing on attention with no ability to understand pain and pleasure
- Capable of consciousness pleasure and pain, voluntary focusing of attention
- Involuntary focusing of attention, incapable of consciousness pleasure and pain
- I'm tired can I go home?
3. Rational Monads are best described as:
- rationally stable, capable of apperception, atheists
- close to God, rational analysis, capable of apperception, ideas receive attention
- close to God, capable of perception, rationally analytical
- their ideas received media attention, searched for God's approval, however incapable of apperception
4. The Molyneux Problem included what three things?
- a blind man, a square and a cube
- a man, a woman and a shape of some sort dunno wasn't really listening
- a blind man, a cube and a sphere
- a blind man, a cube and a square
5. Supreme Monads:
- Equated with God where no purposes and perceptions are created
- People on their high horse
- Equated with God for which all purposes and perception are created
- Equated with God for which all purposes and perception are removed