1. Supreme Monad:
- Monads = out of time, soul knows everything
- soul knows and controls everything, Monads = harmonious
- soul knows nothing but controls everything
- soul controls nothing Monads are stupid basically this is a waste of time cool
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Molyneux Problem conclude?
- CHIP is worthless lol
- Be too dazzled by sensory images for it to happen, however underlying geometry of shapes = independent of visual images that illustrate them
- Be too dazzled by visual images for it to happen, however underlying geometry of shapes = independent of sensory images that illustrate them
- Be too confused by visual images for anything to happen, however underlying geometry of shapes = independent of sensory images in brain
3. Monads are unlike who's idea of interactional parallelism between mind and body?
4. Early modern scientists believed that women were...
- incapable of witnessing because they had no brain
- smarter than men and should always witness
- not allowed to witness, as their reputation was not trustworthy
- not allowed to publish anything, but could witness
5. In the Scientific Revolution, what did Locke look to experiment?
- Modern texts to compare to ancient ones
- An observation, rather than ancient texts for certainty
- Ancient texts