1. The Molyneux Problem included what three things?
- a blind man, a cube and a sphere
- a blind man, a cube and a square
- a blind man, a square and a cube
- a man, a woman and a shape of some sort dunno wasn't really listening
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Leibnitz was promise what if he succeeded with his designs?
- Lifetime pension, designs didn't work tho
- Lifetime prison, luckily designs didn't work
- Lifetime supply of windmills to carry on business
- Lifetime pension, designs worked!
3. Rational Monads are best described as:
- their ideas received media attention, searched for God's approval, however incapable of apperception
- close to God, rational analysis, capable of apperception, ideas receive attention
- rationally stable, capable of apperception, atheists
- close to God, capable of perception, rationally analytical
4. Monads are unlike who's idea of interactional parallelism between mind and body?
5. Leibnitz co-invented what with who?
- Calculus with Isaac Newton
- Abacus with Isaac Newton
- Microscope with Locke
- Windmills duh, he don't need no help