1. Explain Decarte in a quote:
- "Knowledge is power"
- "Thinking determines reasoning"
- "I think therefore I am"
- "Life is like a box of choc-" ...wait
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Aristotle about souls in 3 words please:
- Animal, human, abstract
- Vegetative, sensitive, rational
- Vegetative, animal, human
- Not, A, Clue
3. Finish the statement relating to sleeping; "dreams occur..."
- in moments of the day
- momentary tautness of nerves
- when our spirit cannot rest
- in the deepest cycle of sleep
4. Describe the sleeping brain:
- Weak brain tissues but awareness came through spirits
- Devoid of spirits with flaccid brain tissues
- Devoid of animals with strong brain tissues
- Adriana Kelidi, 24/7
5. What did Nicolas Copnicus hypothesize?
- Nicky boy has no idea what he is talking about, so nothing
- That the sun, rather than earth, was centre of the universe
- The sun was insignificant in the universe
- That the earth, rather than the sun, was centre of the universe