1. Who made up a model concerning bodies moving in mechanical ways?
- St. Germaine
- Descarte, obvs
- Decarte, again, clever lad
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Finish the statement relating to sleeping; "dreams occur..."
- in moments of the day
- momentary tautness of nerves
- when our spirit cannot rest
- in the deepest cycle of sleep
3. Describe the sleeping brain:
- Weak brain tissues but awareness came through spirits
- Adriana Kelidi, 24/7
- Devoid of spirits with flaccid brain tissues
- Devoid of animals with strong brain tissues
4. In what year did Nicolas Copnicus publish his v special book?
5. What did people do at the Statues of St. Germaine?
- Did the naughty
- They visited the underground to find hidden plates but nothing happened after that
- They stepped on hidden plates in floor = water flowed
- They stepped on pipes and valves hidden in the floor