1. What best describes what results in foot withdrawal?
- Pores opened by fire allow human brain spirits to enter thus resulting in foot withdrawal and therefore hand movement too
- Hand withdrawing from fire particles move slowly, displace into skin, pulls nerve fibre and opens pore
- Hand foot withdrawing from fire move quickly, displace into skin, pulls the nerve fibre = open pore, animal spirits in brain enter that pore
- Ye put ye left foot in, ye left foot out, IN OUT IN OUT SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT, YE DO DE HOKEY POKEY AND U TURN AROUND
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year did Nicolas Copnicus publish his v special book?
3. Who made up a model concerning bodies moving in mechanical ways?
- Decarte, again, clever lad
- Descarte, obvs
- St. Germaine
4. Illusions are when...
- we knew we have to doubt the evidence in our eyes
- we know we believe what we see
- we know that what we are told is correct, but not what we see
5. Finish the statement relating to sleeping; "dreams occur..."
- in moments of the day
- in the deepest cycle of sleep
- momentary tautness of nerves
- when our spirit cannot rest