1. Who made up a model concerning bodies moving in mechanical ways?
- Decarte, again, clever lad
- Descarte, obvs
- St. Germaine
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What best describes what results in foot withdrawal?
- Pores opened by fire allow human brain spirits to enter thus resulting in foot withdrawal and therefore hand movement too
- Hand withdrawing from fire particles move slowly, displace into skin, pulls nerve fibre and opens pore
- Hand foot withdrawing from fire move quickly, displace into skin, pulls the nerve fibre = open pore, animal spirits in brain enter that pore
- Ye put ye left foot in, ye left foot out, IN OUT IN OUT SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT, YE DO DE HOKEY POKEY AND U TURN AROUND
3. Explain Decarte in a quote:
- "Thinking determines reasoning"
- "Life is like a box of choc-" ...wait
- "I think therefore I am"
- "Knowledge is power"
4. What approach did Decarte take after doubting everything?
- An interesting approach
- An aligned approach
- An axiomatic approach
- An associative approach
5. What did Decarte value?
- His mummy
- Certain knowledge
- Unimportant knowledge
- Specific knowledge