1. What is DUALISM?
- Ideal world and material forms of a person
- Two processors in life that determine our future
- Material world and idealised forms of the soul
- Soulful people channeling their inner character
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What approach did Decarte take after doubting everything?
- An aligned approach
- An axiomatic approach
- An interesting approach
- An associative approach
3. Who thought he was gold?
4. What did Nicolas Copnicus hypothesize?
- That the sun, rather than earth, was centre of the universe
- The sun was insignificant in the universe
- Nicky boy has no idea what he is talking about, so nothing
- That the earth, rather than the sun, was centre of the universe
5. What best describes what results in foot withdrawal?
- Ye put ye left foot in, ye left foot out, IN OUT IN OUT SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT, YE DO DE HOKEY POKEY AND U TURN AROUND
- Pores opened by fire allow human brain spirits to enter thus resulting in foot withdrawal and therefore hand movement too
- Hand foot withdrawing from fire move quickly, displace into skin, pulls the nerve fibre = open pore, animal spirits in brain enter that pore
- Hand withdrawing from fire particles move slowly, displace into skin, pulls nerve fibre and opens pore