1. What was the v important article about?
- The formation of the earth and his opinions, for the geography magazine
- WHO ACTUALLY CARES
- An albino sparrow he saw, for his local history magazine
- Molecules and neurons that make up our body and brain
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one approach genetic epistemology can take?
- No thank you
- Study development of scientific knowledge over time
- Study decreases in scientific knowledge over historical time
- Study increases in science technology over time
3. What is another approach genetic epistemology can take?
- No please
- Examine development of knowledge in groups of people
- Examine development of knowledge in individual person as they grow up
- Examine development and understanding in a persons brain in just a day
4. What was his thesis about?
- Surprise surprise, molluscs
- Geology in general
- Nothing cos he failed ha ha
5. How many scientific papers about molluscs did he publish?
- 1000000 :)