1. Piaget created an international centre for _______________? Fill the blank
- Testing children
- Genetic dissociations
- Genetic science
- Genetic epistemology
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is another approach genetic epistemology can take?
- No please
- Examine development of knowledge in groups of people
- Examine development of knowledge in individual person as they grow up
- Examine development and understanding in a persons brain in just a day
3. What did he study (subjects wise)?
- All three mentioned
4. What does Piaget mean by GENETIC?
- What your mum and dad pass down to u when u born
- Biological - studying biological makeup can help understand why we do what we do
- Developmental - studying nature of knowledge by looking at development of knowledge
- Cognitive - studying nature of knowledge by investigating cognition of brain
5. How did Piaget test children?
- By discussing what past experiences they have had and the earliest they remember
- Asking them what they answered for questions in the intelligence test
- By talking to them about the reasoning behind their answers to the intelligence test questions
- Whoever made the best coffee won