1. Who's students did not agree with vitalism?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kant say psychology could never be?
- A RELEVANT science
- A TRUE science
- His fave subject
- A CORRECT science
3. What are external and inner world also known as (respectively)?
- Incompetent & impossible
- Phenomenal & noumenal
- Noumenal & phenomenal
- Impossible & incompetent
4. What did Hume argue about inductive reasoning (causality)?
- It does not matter whether is it an assumption, reverse causality is always correct
- It cannot be justified rationally - this belief results from experience of "constant conjunction", not logic
- It can be justified rationally - this is because of our prior experiences and knowledge
- Blah blah blah no one cares bai
5. What are optical illusions?
- When u think u see a rabbit but its a duck lol
- When sensory experiences are the same from external reality
- When sensory experiences differ from external reality
- When sensory experiences are more important than external reality