1. What type of philosophy was Immanuel Kant trained in?
- His own
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kant say psychology could never be?
- A RELEVANT science
- A TRUE science
- His fave subject
- A CORRECT science
3. Who influenced David Hume's thinking?
- Muller, law of nerve energies
- Kant, prior knowledge on topic
- Aristotle, with two laws of association
- I wish I knew the answer but I'm really sorry I do not
4. Which important physicist had knowledge of Kantian philosophy?
- Gustav Fletcher
- Immanuel Kant???
- Hermann Helmholtz
- Jacob Jerosky
5. Who's students did not agree with vitalism?