1. What type of philosophy was Immanuel Kant trained in?
- His own
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many intuitions are there?
- f**k knows
3. Which important physicist had knowledge of Kantian philosophy?
- Hermann Helmholtz
- Jacob Jerosky
- Gustav Fletcher
- Immanuel Kant???
4. Why can psychology not be like physics?
- Too much spatial dimension yet no way of manipulating it internally
- The experiments cannot be proven like they can in physics
- No spatial dimension, cannot be externally manipulated or mathematically analysed
- Cos Mr. Mills teaches bad
5. What did Kant say psychology could never be?
- His fave subject
- A TRUE science
- A CORRECT science
- A RELEVANT science