1. What are external and inner world also known as (respectively)?
- Noumenal & phenomenal
- Incompetent & impossible
- Phenomenal & noumenal
- Impossible & incompetent
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which important physicist had knowledge of Kantian philosophy?
- Hermann Helmholtz
- Jacob Jerosky
- Gustav Fletcher
- Immanuel Kant???
3. Who influenced David Hume's thinking?
- Muller, law of nerve energies
- Aristotle, with two laws of association
- I wish I knew the answer but I'm really sorry I do not
- Kant, prior knowledge on topic
4. What is Vitalism?
- It is the life force, it controls bodily mechanism and escapes after death
- It controls all our movements but leaves our body just before we die
- It is our soul that remains even after we die
- No idea soz
5. Kant's thinking about the mind =
- Everyone's a Kant LOL
- It has rules organised according to space and time
- It has rules organised according to time not space
- It has rules organised according to space but not time