1. Does it matter if causation is real or assumed?
- Yes, if we can't know causality in nature, logic of science and knowledge = challenged
- No, it can be either as long as it is justified scientifically
- No, if we know causality in science, we can pin point other factors that could be blamed
- Yes well not really maybe but then also possibly no okay yes final answer wait
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of philosophy was Immanuel Kant trained in?
- His own
3. What are optical illusions?
- When sensory experiences differ from external reality
- When sensory experiences are the same from external reality
- When sensory experiences are more important than external reality
- When u think u see a rabbit but its a duck lol
4. What is Vitalism?
- It controls all our movements but leaves our body just before we die
- It is the life force, it controls bodily mechanism and escapes after death
- No idea soz
- It is our soul that remains even after we die
5. INNER world =
- 'Appearance' world active in creating understanding of external world
- wot iz inside us dnt b dirty lol rude
- 'Imagined' world active in creating understanding of internal world
- 'Featured' world inactive in understanding our world and people around us