1. How many intuitions are there?
- f**k knows
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who influenced David Hume's thinking?
- Muller, law of nerve energies
- Kant, prior knowledge on topic
- Aristotle, with two laws of association
- I wish I knew the answer but I'm really sorry I do not
3. Causality cannot be proven to exist in the external world, but it is in our understanding, therefore it must be:
- an innate contribution of the mind
- really confusing
- a learnt contribution of the mind
- a forgotten yet present even in the mind
4. What are external and inner world also known as (respectively)?
- Incompetent & impossible
- Phenomenal & noumenal
- Noumenal & phenomenal
- Impossible & incompetent
5. INNER world =
- 'Appearance' world active in creating understanding of external world
- wot iz inside us dnt b dirty lol rude
- 'Imagined' world active in creating understanding of internal world
- 'Featured' world inactive in understanding our world and people around us