1. EXTERNAL world =
- Experiences in our long term memory that we are reminded of every so often
- What happens outside our house
- Real objects are as they are without human interaction
- Imagined objects and events never heard of before
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. INNER world =
- 'Appearance' world active in creating understanding of external world
- 'Imagined' world active in creating understanding of internal world
- 'Featured' world inactive in understanding our world and people around us
- wot iz inside us dnt b dirty lol rude
3. Why can psychology not be like physics?
- Too much spatial dimension yet no way of manipulating it internally
- No spatial dimension, cannot be externally manipulated or mathematically analysed
- Cos Mr. Mills teaches bad
- The experiments cannot be proven like they can in physics
4. Who's students did not agree with vitalism?
5. What are optical illusions?
- When sensory experiences are more important than external reality
- When u think u see a rabbit but its a duck lol
- When sensory experiences differ from external reality
- When sensory experiences are the same from external reality