1. What was David Hume's way of thinking?
- Everything is POINTLESS
- Everything is temporary
- Everything is custom
- Everything is understandable
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Kant's thinking about the mind =
- It has rules organised according to space and time
- Everyone's a Kant LOL
- It has rules organised according to space but not time
- It has rules organised according to time not space
3. What type of philosophy was Immanuel Kant trained in?
- His own
4. How many intuitions are there?
- f**k knows
5. What is Vitalism?
- It controls all our movements but leaves our body just before we die
- It is our soul that remains even after we die
- It is the life force, it controls bodily mechanism and escapes after death
- No idea soz