1. What did Kant say psychology could never be?
- His fave subject
- A RELEVANT science
- A TRUE science
- A CORRECT science
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Hume argue about inductive reasoning (causality)?
- It does not matter whether is it an assumption, reverse causality is always correct
- It cannot be justified rationally - this belief results from experience of "constant conjunction", not logic
- It can be justified rationally - this is because of our prior experiences and knowledge
- Blah blah blah no one cares bai
3. Which important physicist had knowledge of Kantian philosophy?
- Hermann Helmholtz
- Immanuel Kant???
- Jacob Jerosky
- Gustav Fletcher
4. Who influenced David Hume's thinking?
- Muller, law of nerve energies
- Aristotle, with two laws of association
- I wish I knew the answer but I'm really sorry I do not
- Kant, prior knowledge on topic
5. How many intuitions are there?
- f**k knows