1. What was David Hume's way of thinking?
- Everything is POINTLESS
- Everything is temporary
- Everything is custom
- Everything is understandable
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Kant's thinking about the mind =
- It has rules organised according to space and time
- Everyone's a Kant LOL
- It has rules organised according to space but not time
- It has rules organised according to time not space
3. Does it matter if causation is real or assumed?
- Yes, if we can't know causality in nature, logic of science and knowledge = challenged
- Yes well not really maybe but then also possibly no okay yes final answer wait
- No, it can be either as long as it is justified scientifically
- No, if we know causality in science, we can pin point other factors that could be blamed
4. What is Vitalism?
- It is the life force, it controls bodily mechanism and escapes after death
- It controls all our movements but leaves our body just before we die
- It is our soul that remains even after we die
- No idea soz
5. Who's students did not agree with vitalism?