1. What are optical illusions?
- When u think u see a rabbit but its a duck lol
- When sensory experiences are the same from external reality
- When sensory experiences differ from external reality
- When sensory experiences are more important than external reality
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can psychology not be like physics?
- The experiments cannot be proven like they can in physics
- No spatial dimension, cannot be externally manipulated or mathematically analysed
- Too much spatial dimension yet no way of manipulating it internally
- Cos Mr. Mills teaches bad
3. Who influenced David Hume's thinking?
- Muller, law of nerve energies
- Kant, prior knowledge on topic
- Aristotle, with two laws of association
- I wish I knew the answer but I'm really sorry I do not
4. Does it matter if causation is real or assumed?
- Yes well not really maybe but then also possibly no okay yes final answer wait
- Yes, if we can't know causality in nature, logic of science and knowledge = challenged
- No, if we know causality in science, we can pin point other factors that could be blamed
- No, it can be either as long as it is justified scientifically
5. EXTERNAL world =
- Imagined objects and events never heard of before
- Real objects are as they are without human interaction
- What happens outside our house
- Experiences in our long term memory that we are reminded of every so often