1. How much did the self-help scheme in the diadema favela cost?
- $30 million
- $30 billion
- $3 billion
- $3 million
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much was spent in the Morumbi district?
- $150 million
- $10 million
- $5 million
3. How many plots were prepared at the site and service scheme at Jardim Icarai?
4. What percentage of habitants in the diadema favela were rehoused?
5. What was done in the local authority scheme in the Morumbi district?
- poorest areas identified, plots set up with water and gas, people build their own houses on plots
- poorest areas identified, people forced to leave, sites bulldozed, housing flattened and rebuilt
- poorest areas identified, people given materials to build their own homes