1. What was done in the local authority scheme in the Morumbi district?
- poorest areas identified, people forced to leave, sites bulldozed, housing flattened and rebuilt
- poorest areas identified, people given materials to build their own homes
- poorest areas identified, plots set up with water and gas, people build their own houses on plots
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many plots were prepared at the site and service scheme at Jardim Icarai?
3. How much did the site and service scheme at Jardim Icarai cost?
4. What percentage of habitants in the diadema favela were rehoused?
5. How many people were rehoused in the Morumbi district?