1. What was done in the local authority scheme in the Morumbi district?
- poorest areas identified, plots set up with water and gas, people build their own houses on plots
- poorest areas identified, people forced to leave, sites bulldozed, housing flattened and rebuilt
- poorest areas identified, people given materials to build their own homes
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people did the self-help scheme in the diadema favela help?
3. How much was spent in the Morumbi district?
- $5 million
- $150 million
- $10 million
4. How much did the site and service scheme at Jardim Icarai cost?
5. What scheme was set up in the diadema favela?
- rural investment schemes
- self-help scheme
- site and service scheme