1. When do children first play with other children cooperatively?
- At one year
- At two years
- At six months
- At birth
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many words does the average two-year-old know how to say?
- 250 words
- 300 words
- 50 words
- 150 words
3. All children are ready to toilet train by ...
- 36 months
- None of these
- 18 months
- 24 months
- 12 months
4. Which is the first sense to develop fully in children?
5. What is the most important thing you can do to stimulate your child's brain development?
- Give your child a daily multivitamin
- Put your child in daycare or preschool
- Expose your child to a wide variety of new experiences that involve all her senses
- Put your child on a daily regimen of books, videos, CDs, and flash cards