1. When your child is frustrated by her inability to do something, such as grab a toy or feed herself, it's best to:
- Sit back and give her a chance to figure it out for herself
- Step in and help her right away so she won't become too discouraged
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is typically the first person to notice a development problem?
- The baby's caregiver
- The baby's parents
- The baby's doctor
3. All children reach developmental milestones at roughly the same time, and the process is smooth and continuous.
4. How many words does the average two-year-old know how to say?
- 50 words
- 150 words
- 250 words
- 300 words
5. Which is the first sense to develop fully in children?