1. Motor skills development normally occurs in which of the following patterns?
- Head to toe
- No particular order
- Toe to head
- Head, feet, hands, trunk
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. All children reach developmental milestones at roughly the same time, and the process is smooth and continuous.
3. Who is typically the first person to notice a development problem?
- The baby's caregiver
- The baby's parents
- The baby's doctor
4. All children are ready to toilet train by ...
- 36 months
- 12 months
- 18 months
- None of these
- 24 months
5. What is the most important thing you can do to stimulate your child's brain development?
- Put your child on a daily regimen of books, videos, CDs, and flash cards
- Give your child a daily multivitamin
- Expose your child to a wide variety of new experiences that involve all her senses
- Put your child in daycare or preschool