1. What is the most important thing you can do to stimulate your child's brain development?
- Expose your child to a wide variety of new experiences that involve all her senses
- Put your child in daycare or preschool
- Put your child on a daily regimen of books, videos, CDs, and flash cards
- Give your child a daily multivitamin
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is typically the first person to notice a development problem?
- The baby's parents
- The baby's doctor
- The baby's caregiver
3. When do children start learning speech patterns?
- Six months
- At birth
- In the womb
- Three months
4. Motor skills development normally occurs in which of the following patterns?
- Head, feet, hands, trunk
- No particular order
- Head to toe
- Toe to head
5. At what age do most children start walking?
- 12 to 13 months
- 14 to 15 months
- Ten to 11 months
- 16 to 17 months