1. Children's teeth break through at 6-9 months?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the position of a baby if it is transverse?
- The baby lies across the birth canal
- The baby
- The baby lies at an angle to the birth canal
3. Which is NOT a sign of weaning?
- A baby wakes early between feeds
- The baby appears hungry after a milk feed
- A baby appears to be stressed
- A baby points to the fridge
- A baby sucks their hands
4. What does EDD stand for?
- Estimated Date of Delivery
- Estimated Due Date
- Expected Delivery Date
5. An obstetrician is a doctor who specialises in children's health?