1. Who described socio-dramatic play?
- Catherine Garvey
- Catherine Savvy
- Catherine Harvey
- Catherine Groovy
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Kroll's stages of writing development?
- Preparation, Consolidation, Differentiation and Intergration
- Preparation, Observation, Differentiation and Intergration
- Preparation, Conventional, Substitution and Intergration
- Preparation, Consolidation, Deletion and Intergration
3. Who identified the stages of negation?
- Ursula Belini
- Ursula Boogie
- Ursula Bellugi
- Ursula Bogie
4. "Mama" is an example of
- Consonant cluster reduction
5. What language function does "I want dinner" fulfil?
Similar English Language resources: