1. What is not a feature of CDS (Child Directed Speech)?
- Lower pitch
- Yes/no questioning
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. "Mama" is an example of
- Consonant cluster reduction
3. What are Kroll's stages of writing development?
- Preparation, Consolidation, Differentiation and Intergration
- Preparation, Observation, Differentiation and Intergration
- Preparation, Conventional, Substitution and Intergration
- Preparation, Consolidation, Deletion and Intergration
4. Who described socio-dramatic play?
- Catherine Groovy
- Catherine Garvey
- Catherine Harvey
- Catherine Savvy
5. What language function does "I want dinner" fulfil?
Similar English Language resources: