1. What phonemes do the palatals produce?
- ? (glottal)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is an example of reduplication?
- pi (pig)
- nana (banana)
3. What is the definition of addition?
- A process were an extra vowel is added to the world to make a CVCV structure
- Children find it difficult to articulate groups of consonants so they reduce the phoneme to just one consonant
- Some sounds change because of other sounds around them. Usually, the first consonant sound is influence by the second
- Also known as babbling, consonant-vowel (CV) patterns are repeated
4. Which is an example of addition?
- doggy (dog)
- burber (burger)
- do (dog)
5. What is a holophrase?
- A word that means the same as a full adult sentence
- A word which is used, and has an actual meaning,but has not been "accepted" as a word by officials