1. What is the definition of growth?
- The combination of a child head circumference, height and weight
- The development of a child and the rate in which they achieve milestones
- How tall a child is
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is delayed global development?
- When a child is behind on their development in two or more areas of development
- When a child is being on all areas of devlopment
- When a lot of children from a certain area are behind on their development
3. What are the main principles of development?
- Physical development starts with large uncontrolled movements but then becomes more controlled. All areas of development are interrelated. There are many areas of development including social, emotional, physical, cognitive, language and self-concept
- Development starts from the head and goes down
4. What is a developmental norm?
- The average rate of development for children of certain ages
- The normal height of a child
- When a child is achieving above the expected development
Similar Health & Social Care resources: