1. what is an (step) reconstituted family?
- when parents have a divorces.
- falling in love with someone else and leaving you partner.
- when marriage occurs, one or both parents may bring chilren from a previous marriage or relationship.
- splitting a family up.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what a foster family?
- parents look after a child permanently.
- a large group of children living together in one home.
- Parents look after a child on a temporary basis.
- the family has adopted them into the family.
3. what is an adoptive family?
- short term placement of a child.
- a large group of children looked after by social workers.
- where parent/parents legally adopt a child/children.
- permanent situation.
4. what is an residential care home?
- this is a home where they are there to ensure that the needs of children are met.
- sharing a home with other children that cannot live at home.
- living with a foster family.
- living at home.
5. what are different types of accidents?
- children should attend A and E if had a accidented.
- falls, choking, suffocation, road accidents, drowning, scalds and burns.
- poisoning, falls, joy, trips choking, lack of stimulation.
- falling is the most common accident.