1. what is a one-parent family?
- where one parent lives with a child or children.
- where no family is around to support.
- both parent have a shared role in bring up the child or children but in different homes.
- two parents bringing up one child.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an residential care home?
- this is a home where they are there to ensure that the needs of children are met.
- sharing a home with other children that cannot live at home.
- living with a foster family.
- living at home.
3. what are different types of accidents?
- poisoning, falls, joy, trips choking, lack of stimulation.
- falls, choking, suffocation, road accidents, drowning, scalds and burns.
- falling is the most common accident.
- children should attend A and E if had a accidented.
4. what is an same sex family?
- single parent.
- dating parent with children.
- a couple of the same sex which could also include children.
- same sex married couple.
5. what is marriage?
- a family that live together happy.
- marriage is a legally commitment between a man and woman who wish to live together in a permanent relationship.
- short term arangement.
- living with the person you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.