1. what is an (step) reconstituted family?
- falling in love with someone else and leaving you partner.
- when marriage occurs, one or both parents may bring chilren from a previous marriage or relationship.
- when parents have a divorces.
- splitting a family up.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a nuclear family?
- a family of two children and two adults
- parents and children living together which have support from family.
- parents and children living together.
- a large group of family around them.
3. what are a child's besic needs?
- food, love, care, shelter,clothing, safe and secure environment.
- food, love, care, shelter, safe and secure environment.
- shelter, love, food, drink, clothing and a safe environment.
- care, clothing, toys, fun, love and family.
4. what are factors to consider when planning a family?
- money, stable relationship, child's needs, careers, age gap, ideal age and life style.
- it is an important factor when bringing a child into this world.
- love, genter of child, sleep, weight, age, friends, family and job.
5. what is an adoptive family?
- where parent/parents legally adopt a child/children.
- a large group of children looked after by social workers.
- permanent situation.
- short term placement of a child.