1. what are factors to consider when planning a family?
- money, stable relationship, child's needs, careers, age gap, ideal age and life style.
- it is an important factor when bringing a child into this world.
- love, genter of child, sleep, weight, age, friends, family and job.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what a foster family?
- Parents look after a child on a temporary basis.
- a large group of children living together in one home.
- the family has adopted them into the family.
- parents look after a child permanently.
3. what is an multicultural society?
- is one that is made up of many different ethnic groups.
- a group of people that are different cultures.
- people living together happily.
- family with different aged children.
4. what are different signs of cultures?
- art and literature
- music, size of family, hygiene, lifestyle, foods, religion and clothing.
- clothes, music, housing and money.
- friends, family, love and food.
5. what might a baby need?
- clothing, toys, equipement for trsvelling, bath equipement, changing equipement, somewhere to sleep, feeding equipement, equipment for sitting and playing.
- food, love, expensive clothes, money and happy mum and dad.
- gifts from friends and family as well as nappys and food.