1. what a good foundations for a child to flourish?
- good role models
- two parents
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what lifestyle changes are there after you have a baby?
- social life disrupted, parents having little freedom, careeris effected as you take time off work, baby requires regular feeds.
- family and friends always around paying attention to the baby instead of you, partner goes back to work, you are always stuck in the house and baby is always crying.
- family are always around, no sleep, no money, no life and career is effected.
- not financially stable, relationship falls apart, less free time and no sleep.
3. what is an (step) reconstituted family?
- when parents have a divorces.
- falling in love with someone else and leaving you partner.
- when marriage occurs, one or both parents may bring chilren from a previous marriage or relationship.
- splitting a family up.
4. what is marriage?
- a family that live together happy.
- living with the person you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.
- marriage is a legally commitment between a man and woman who wish to live together in a permanent relationship.
- short term arangement.
5. what is an multicultural society?
- people living together happily.
- family with different aged children.
- is one that is made up of many different ethnic groups.
- a group of people that are different cultures.