1. what might a baby need?
- gifts from friends and family as well as nappys and food.
- clothing, toys, equipement for trsvelling, bath equipement, changing equipement, somewhere to sleep, feeding equipement, equipment for sitting and playing.
- food, love, expensive clothes, money and happy mum and dad.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. a stable relationship will have
- love is key to a relationship.
- love, respect, comfort, loyalty, priorities, trust, security, give and take.
- a child can't fix a relationship.
- a stable relationship is when you are married and have a home together where you are going to start a family.
3. what is an (step) reconstituted family?
- when parents have a divorces.
- falling in love with someone else and leaving you partner.
- when marriage occurs, one or both parents may bring chilren from a previous marriage or relationship.
- splitting a family up.
4. what is a one-parent family?
- where one parent lives with a child or children.
- both parent have a shared role in bring up the child or children but in different homes.
- two parents bringing up one child.
- where no family is around to support.
5. what are different signs of cultures?
- music, size of family, hygiene, lifestyle, foods, religion and clothing.
- friends, family, love and food.
- clothes, music, housing and money.
- art and literature