1. what is a one-parent family?
- two parents bringing up one child.
- where one parent lives with a child or children.
- both parent have a shared role in bring up the child or children but in different homes.
- where no family is around to support.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are different signs of cultures?
- clothes, music, housing and money.
- music, size of family, hygiene, lifestyle, foods, religion and clothing.
- friends, family, love and food.
- art and literature
3. what is an adoptive family?
- short term placement of a child.
- where parent/parents legally adopt a child/children.
- permanent situation.
- a large group of children looked after by social workers.
4. what is an (step) reconstituted family?
- falling in love with someone else and leaving you partner.
- splitting a family up.
- when marriage occurs, one or both parents may bring chilren from a previous marriage or relationship.
- when parents have a divorces.
5. what is marriage?
- a family that live together happy.
- living with the person you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.
- marriage is a legally commitment between a man and woman who wish to live together in a permanent relationship.
- short term arangement.