1. what is marriage?
- a family that live together happy.
- living with the person you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.
- marriage is a legally commitment between a man and woman who wish to live together in a permanent relationship.
- short term arangement.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are different types of accidents?
- poisoning, falls, joy, trips choking, lack of stimulation.
- falls, choking, suffocation, road accidents, drowning, scalds and burns.
- falling is the most common accident.
- children should attend A and E if had a accidented.
3. what a good foundations for a child to flourish?
- good role models
- two parents
4. what are a child's besic needs?
- food, love, care, shelter, safe and secure environment.
- shelter, love, food, drink, clothing and a safe environment.
- food, love, care, shelter,clothing, safe and secure environment.
- care, clothing, toys, fun, love and family.
5. what is an residential care home?
- this is a home where they are there to ensure that the needs of children are met.
- living with a foster family.
- living at home.
- sharing a home with other children that cannot live at home.