1. what is an residential care home?
- sharing a home with other children that cannot live at home.
- this is a home where they are there to ensure that the needs of children are met.
- living at home.
- living with a foster family.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an same sex family?
- single parent.
- a couple of the same sex which could also include children.
- same sex married couple.
- dating parent with children.
3. what is an (step) reconstituted family?
- falling in love with someone else and leaving you partner.
- when marriage occurs, one or both parents may bring chilren from a previous marriage or relationship.
- when parents have a divorces.
- splitting a family up.
4. what is a one-parent family?
- where no family is around to support.
- both parent have a shared role in bring up the child or children but in different homes.
- where one parent lives with a child or children.
- two parents bringing up one child.
5. what might a baby need?
- gifts from friends and family as well as nappys and food.
- clothing, toys, equipement for trsvelling, bath equipement, changing equipement, somewhere to sleep, feeding equipement, equipment for sitting and playing.
- food, love, expensive clothes, money and happy mum and dad.