1. what is an (step) reconstituted family?
- falling in love with someone else and leaving you partner.
- when marriage occurs, one or both parents may bring chilren from a previous marriage or relationship.
- when parents have a divorces.
- splitting a family up.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are a child's besic needs?
- food, love, care, shelter, safe and secure environment.
- food, love, care, shelter,clothing, safe and secure environment.
- care, clothing, toys, fun, love and family.
- shelter, love, food, drink, clothing and a safe environment.
3. what might a baby need?
- clothing, toys, equipement for trsvelling, bath equipement, changing equipement, somewhere to sleep, feeding equipement, equipment for sitting and playing.
- food, love, expensive clothes, money and happy mum and dad.
- gifts from friends and family as well as nappys and food.
4. what is an multicultural society?
- is one that is made up of many different ethnic groups.
- a group of people that are different cultures.
- people living together happily.
- family with different aged children.
5. what is marriage?
- a family that live together happy.
- living with the person you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.
- marriage is a legally commitment between a man and woman who wish to live together in a permanent relationship.
- short term arangement.