1. what are different types of accidents?
- falls, choking, suffocation, road accidents, drowning, scalds and burns.
- falling is the most common accident.
- poisoning, falls, joy, trips choking, lack of stimulation.
- children should attend A and E if had a accidented.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what might a baby need?
- clothing, toys, equipement for trsvelling, bath equipement, changing equipement, somewhere to sleep, feeding equipement, equipment for sitting and playing.
- food, love, expensive clothes, money and happy mum and dad.
- gifts from friends and family as well as nappys and food.
3. what is an extended family?
- a large group of family living locally and support one another.
- marriage couple.
- grandparents, parents, sibblings, aunts, uncles and cousins.
- isloated away from everyone
4. what is an (step) reconstituted family?
- when marriage occurs, one or both parents may bring chilren from a previous marriage or relationship.
- falling in love with someone else and leaving you partner.
- splitting a family up.
- when parents have a divorces.
5. what a foster family?
- a large group of children living together in one home.
- Parents look after a child on a temporary basis.
- parents look after a child permanently.
- the family has adopted them into the family.