1. what a good foundations for a child to flourish?
- two parents
- good role models
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an residential care home?
- this is a home where they are there to ensure that the needs of children are met.
- living with a foster family.
- living at home.
- sharing a home with other children that cannot live at home.
3. what is an adoptive family?
- where parent/parents legally adopt a child/children.
- a large group of children looked after by social workers.
- permanent situation.
- short term placement of a child.
4. what is an multicultural society?
- family with different aged children.
- is one that is made up of many different ethnic groups.
- people living together happily.
- a group of people that are different cultures.
5. what is an (step) reconstituted family?
- falling in love with someone else and leaving you partner.
- when marriage occurs, one or both parents may bring chilren from a previous marriage or relationship.
- when parents have a divorces.
- splitting a family up.