1. When does the 4p orbital begin to fill?
- after the 4s orbital is full
- after the 4s sub-shell is full
- after the 3d orbital is full
- before the 3d orbital is full
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to the Aufbau principle when does the 4s sub-shell fill?
- it doesn't fill at all
- before the orbitals in the 3d sub-shell
- at the same time as the orbitals in the 3d sub-shell
- after the orbitals in the 3d sub-shell
3. What are the names of the blocks that the Periodic Table is structured in?
- s-block, p-block, d-block, f-block
- s-block, t-block, u-block, v-block
- 2-block, 6-block, 10-block, 14-block
- s-block, p-block, r-block, f-block
4. The Periodic Table is structured in blocks of 2,6,10 and 14 elements, linked to....
5. How can the electronic configuration be abbreviated?
- to show the last half of its electronic configuration
- to show just the inner shell of the element
- to show just the outer shell of the element
- it can not be abbreviated
Similar Chemistry resources: