- Created by: BethanyM
- Created on: 11-01-14 15:29
1. Which is one reason why polymers are difficult to dispose of?
- They do not break down easily
- They are very reactive
- They have a high boiling point
- They don't burn easily
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a molecular compound?
- Sodium chloride
- Calcium oxide
- Hydrogen chloride
- Hydrogen oxide
3. What is the word equation for complete combustion?
- Methane + Oxygen ---> Carbon dioxide + Water
- Ethane + Oxygen ---> Carbon dioxide + Poly(e)thene
- Fuel + Oxygen ---> Carbon monoxide + Water
- Methane + Oxygen ---> Carbon dioxide + Oxygen
4. What is a covalent bond?
- Two electrons joined together
- A shared pair of electrons
- A bond involving the transfer of electrons from one atom to another
- The bond between to molecules
5. Which of these is a natural polymer?