1. Which is one reason why polymers are difficult to dispose of?
- They have a high boiling point
- They don't burn easily
- They do not break down easily
- They are very reactive
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a natural polymer?
3. Polymers are:
- Short-chain molecules made up of monomers
- Long-chain molecules made up of monomers
- The building blocks of monomers
- More than one molecule joined together
4. What is the word equation for complete combustion?
- Methane + Oxygen ---> Carbon dioxide + Oxygen
- Ethane + Oxygen ---> Carbon dioxide + Poly(e)thene
- Methane + Oxygen ---> Carbon dioxide + Water
- Fuel + Oxygen ---> Carbon monoxide + Water
5. What is a covalent bond?
- A shared pair of electrons
- A bond involving the transfer of electrons from one atom to another
- Two electrons joined together
- The bond between to molecules