1. Which of these is a molecular compound?
- Sodium chloride
- Hydrogen chloride
- Hydrogen oxide
- Calcium oxide
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a natural polymer?
3. What is the word equation for complete combustion?
- Ethane + Oxygen ---> Carbon dioxide + Poly(e)thene
- Fuel + Oxygen ---> Carbon monoxide + Water
- Methane + Oxygen ---> Carbon dioxide + Water
- Methane + Oxygen ---> Carbon dioxide + Oxygen
4. What is a covalent bond?
- The bond between to molecules
- A shared pair of electrons
- Two electrons joined together
- A bond involving the transfer of electrons from one atom to another
5. Which is one reason why polymers are difficult to dispose of?
- They don't burn easily
- They are very reactive
- They do not break down easily
- They have a high boiling point