1. What is an element?
- An atom with two bonds.
- Elements are made from water.
- Elements consist of one type of atom only.
- An atom that isn't bonded to anything.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you find out how many neutrons there are in an atom given the atomic number and the mass number?
- Add the mass number and atomic number.
- Take the atomic number away from the mass number.
- Take the mass number away from the atomic number.
- Divide the mass number by the atomic number.
3. What is another word for an 'Electron shell'?
- Energy Level.
- Electron Circuit.
- Atomic circumference.
- Electron Stick.
4. What is the symbol for Sodium?
5. When different elements react, atoms form chemical bonds with other atoms to form _____
- Something magical.