1. What is the symbol for Sodium?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do atoms share electrons?
- When there are free electrons.
- In covalent bonding.
- When they loose neutrons.
- In ionic bonding.
3. What is a 'Noble gas'?
- An element with no outermost shell, in group 1.
- An element with a full outermost shell, in group 0
- An element with two electrons in it's outermost shell, in group 0
- An element with a full outermost shell, in group 1
4. How many electrons can the first electron shell hold?
5. What is another word for an 'Electron shell'?
- Electron Stick.
- Electron Circuit.
- Energy Level.
- Atomic circumference.