1. What is the symbol for Sodium?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When different elements react, atoms form chemical bonds with other atoms to form _____
- Something magical.
3. What is another word for an 'Electron shell'?
- Energy Level.
- Electron Circuit.
- Atomic circumference.
- Electron Stick.
4. When do atoms share electrons?
- When they loose neutrons.
- When there are free electrons.
- In covalent bonding.
- In ionic bonding.
5. Which of these is correct?
- Neutrons have a positive charge.
- A nucleus has a positive charge.
- An atom has a positive charge.
- Electrons have a positive charge.