1. How do you find out how many neutrons there are in an atom given the atomic number and the mass number?
- Take the atomic number away from the mass number.
- Divide the mass number by the atomic number.
- Take the mass number away from the atomic number.
- Add the mass number and atomic number.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the nucleus in an atom?
- In shells around the atom.
- In the middle of an atom.
- Nuclei aren't in atoms.
- In the neutrons.
3. What is an element?
- Elements are made from water.
- Elements consist of one type of atom only.
- An atom with two bonds.
- An atom that isn't bonded to anything.
4. What is the symbol for Sodium?
5. When do atoms share electrons?
- In covalent bonding.
- When there are free electrons.
- In ionic bonding.
- When they loose neutrons.