1. When different elements react, atoms form chemical bonds with other atoms to form _____
- Something magical.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an element?
- Elements consist of one type of atom only.
- An atom that isn't bonded to anything.
- An atom with two bonds.
- Elements are made from water.
3. Which of these is correct?
- A nucleus has a positive charge.
- An atom has a positive charge.
- Neutrons have a positive charge.
- Electrons have a positive charge.
4. How many electrons can the first electron shell hold?
5. Where is the nucleus in an atom?
- In the neutrons.
- Nuclei aren't in atoms.
- In the middle of an atom.
- In shells around the atom.