1. How do you find out how many neutrons there are in an atom given the atomic number and the mass number?
- Take the atomic number away from the mass number.
- Take the mass number away from the atomic number.
- Add the mass number and atomic number.
- Divide the mass number by the atomic number.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When different elements react, atoms form chemical bonds with other atoms to form _____
- Something magical.
3. What is a 'Noble gas'?
- An element with two electrons in it's outermost shell, in group 0
- An element with no outermost shell, in group 1.
- An element with a full outermost shell, in group 0
- An element with a full outermost shell, in group 1
4. Where is the nucleus in an atom?
- In the middle of an atom.
- In the neutrons.
- Nuclei aren't in atoms.
- In shells around the atom.
5. What is another word for an 'Electron shell'?
- Energy Level.
- Electron Circuit.
- Atomic circumference.
- Electron Stick.