1. What is the symbol for Sodium?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an element?
- An atom with two bonds.
- Elements consist of one type of atom only.
- An atom that isn't bonded to anything.
- Elements are made from water.
3. How many electrons can the first electron shell hold?
4. When do atoms share electrons?
- When there are free electrons.
- In ionic bonding.
- In covalent bonding.
- When they loose neutrons.
5. Which of these is correct?
- Neutrons have a positive charge.
- Electrons have a positive charge.
- A nucleus has a positive charge.
- An atom has a positive charge.