1. What is the symbol for Sodium?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When different elements react, atoms form chemical bonds with other atoms to form _____
- Something magical.
3. Which of these is correct?
- A nucleus has a positive charge.
- Electrons have a positive charge.
- An atom has a positive charge.
- Neutrons have a positive charge.
4. How do you find out how many neutrons there are in an atom given the atomic number and the mass number?
- Add the mass number and atomic number.
- Divide the mass number by the atomic number.
- Take the atomic number away from the mass number.
- Take the mass number away from the atomic number.
5. What is another word for an 'Electron shell'?
- Energy Level.
- Electron Circuit.
- Atomic circumference.
- Electron Stick.