1. When do atoms share electrons?
- In covalent bonding.
- In ionic bonding.
- When they loose neutrons.
- When there are free electrons.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is another word for an 'Electron shell'?
- Energy Level.
- Electron Stick.
- Electron Circuit.
- Atomic circumference.
3. When different elements react, atoms form chemical bonds with other atoms to form _____
- Something magical.
4. What is a 'Noble gas'?
- An element with a full outermost shell, in group 0
- An element with no outermost shell, in group 1.
- An element with a full outermost shell, in group 1
- An element with two electrons in it's outermost shell, in group 0
5. What is an element?
- An atom with two bonds.
- Elements are made from water.
- Elements consist of one type of atom only.
- An atom that isn't bonded to anything.