- Created by: iamsociallyinept
- Created on: 13-05-15 18:50
1. What is the symbol for Sodium?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a 'Noble gas'?
- An element with a full outermost shell, in group 0
- An element with a full outermost shell, in group 1
- An element with two electrons in it's outermost shell, in group 0
- An element with no outermost shell, in group 1.
3. Where is the nucleus in an atom?
- In shells around the atom.
- In the middle of an atom.
- Nuclei aren't in atoms.
- In the neutrons.
4. How do you find out how many neutrons there are in an atom given the atomic number and the mass number?
- Add the mass number and atomic number.
- Take the atomic number away from the mass number.
- Take the mass number away from the atomic number.
- Divide the mass number by the atomic number.
5. What is another word for an 'Electron shell'?
- Energy Level.
- Electron Stick.
- Electron Circuit.
- Atomic circumference.