1. What is the first step for extracting copper from a high grade ore?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the problem with extracting copper from ores?
- Copper rich ores are running out
- It is expensive
- It requires a lot of work
- It cannot be done
3. Following phytomining and bioleaching, which of the following processes can be used to purify the copper?
- React with carbon
- Fractional distillation
4. In phytomining, what must is grown and burned in copper ore?
- Miley Cyrus
5. Which of the following metals cannot be reacted with carbon to separate it from its ore? (Clue: you may have to look at the reactivity series)