1. Which of the following metals cannot be reacted with carbon to separate it from its ore? (Clue: you may have to look at the reactivity series)
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the first step for extracting copper from a high grade ore?
3. In bioleaching, what is grown and made into a solution in copper ore?
- Miley Cyrus
4. What is one of the disadvantages of electrolysis
- It is a difficult process
- It is expensive
- It is a waste of time
- It doesn't always work
5. Following phytomining and bioleaching, which of the following processes can be used to purify the copper?
- Fractional distillation
- React with carbon