1. How are the atoms in metals arranged?
- In groups
- Regular layers
- Unregular layers
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the attraction between oppositely charged ions called?
- Ionic bonding
- Covalent bonding
3. is alex amazing
- no comment
- yes! he is also awpic
- im not sure
4. When is a double covalent bond formed?
- When two pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When three pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When two atoms are borrowed by another atom
5. In a giant ionic structure, how do the attraction forces act?
- Very weakly
- Very strongly
- There isnt any atrraction forces