1. How are the atoms in metals arranged?
- In groups
- Unregular layers
- Regular layers
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the attraction between oppositely charged ions called?
- Ionic bonding
- Covalent bonding
3. is alex amazing
- im not sure
- no comment
- yes! he is also awpic
4. How do you work out the number of neutrons in an atom?
- proton number minus the nucleon number
- nucleon number multiplied by the proton number
- the nucleon number minus the proton number
- proton number add the nucleon number
5. When is a double covalent bond formed?
- When two pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When three pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When two atoms are borrowed by another atom