1. When is a double covalent bond formed?
- When two atoms are borrowed by another atom
- When two pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When three pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are the atoms in metals arranged?
- In groups
- Unregular layers
- Regular layers
3. True or fasle-Atoms of elements in the same group in the periodic table have the same number of valence electrons
4. What is the attraction between oppositely charged ions called?
- Ionic bonding
- Covalent bonding
5. In a giant ionic structure, how do the attraction forces act?
- There isnt any atrraction forces
- Very strongly
- Very weakly