1. What is the attraction between oppositely charged ions called?
- Ionic bonding
- Covalent bonding
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. is alex amazing
- im not sure
- yes! he is also awpic
- no comment
3. Finish the sentence: electrons in atoms are arranged in...
- energy levels
- shells or energy levels
4. When is a double covalent bond formed?
- When two atoms are borrowed by another atom
- When two pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When three pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
5. How are the atoms in metals arranged?
- Regular layers
- Unregular layers
- In groups