1. True or fasle-Atoms of elements in the same group in the periodic table have the same number of valence electrons
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the structure of the noble gases?
- They dont have a full outer shell of electrons
- They have one electron on their outer shell
- They have a full outer shell
- They share electrons
3. Finish the sentence: electrons in atoms are arranged in...
- shells or energy levels
- energy levels
4. is alex amazing
- yes! he is also awpic
- im not sure
- no comment
5. When is a double covalent bond formed?
- When two atoms are borrowed by another atom
- When two pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When three pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms