1. How do you work out the number of neutrons in an atom?
- the nucleon number minus the proton number
- nucleon number multiplied by the proton number
- proton number add the nucleon number
- proton number minus the nucleon number
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are the atoms in metals arranged?
- Regular layers
- In groups
- Unregular layers
3. Finish the sentence: electrons in atoms are arranged in...
- shells or energy levels
- energy levels
4. When is a double covalent bond formed?
- When three pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When two pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When two atoms are borrowed by another atom
5. is alex amazing
- yes! he is also awpic
- im not sure
- no comment