1. In a giant ionic structure, how do the attraction forces act?
- Very strongly
- Very weakly
- There isnt any atrraction forces
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is a double covalent bond formed?
- When two atoms are borrowed by another atom
- When two pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When three pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
3. Finish the sentence: electrons in atoms are arranged in...
- energy levels
- shells or energy levels
4. What is the structure of the noble gases?
- They have a full outer shell
- They have one electron on their outer shell
- They share electrons
- They dont have a full outer shell of electrons
5. is alex amazing
- im not sure
- no comment
- yes! he is also awpic