1. True or fasle-Atoms of elements in the same group in the periodic table have the same number of valence electrons
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a giant ionic structure, how do the attraction forces act?
- There isnt any atrraction forces
- Very weakly
- Very strongly
3. How are the atoms in metals arranged?
- Regular layers
- Unregular layers
- In groups
4. What is the structure of the noble gases?
- They have a full outer shell
- They have one electron on their outer shell
- They share electrons
- They dont have a full outer shell of electrons
5. is alex amazing
- yes! he is also awpic
- no comment
- im not sure