1. What is the attraction between oppositely charged ions called?
- Ionic bonding
- Covalent bonding
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Finish the sentence: electrons in atoms are arranged in...
- energy levels
- shells or energy levels
3. is alex amazing
- yes! he is also awpic
- no comment
- im not sure
4. How do you work out the number of neutrons in an atom?
- the nucleon number minus the proton number
- nucleon number multiplied by the proton number
- proton number add the nucleon number
- proton number minus the nucleon number
5. What is the structure of the noble gases?
- They share electrons
- They have a full outer shell
- They have one electron on their outer shell
- They dont have a full outer shell of electrons