1. How do you work out the number of neutrons in an atom?
- the nucleon number minus the proton number
- proton number add the nucleon number
- proton number minus the nucleon number
- nucleon number multiplied by the proton number
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the structure of the noble gases?
- They have a full outer shell
- They dont have a full outer shell of electrons
- They have one electron on their outer shell
- They share electrons
3. True or fasle-Atoms of elements in the same group in the periodic table have the same number of valence electrons
4. In a giant ionic structure, how do the attraction forces act?
- Very weakly
- Very strongly
- There isnt any atrraction forces
5. When is a double covalent bond formed?
- When two pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When three pairs of electrons are shared between two atoms
- When two atoms are borrowed by another atom