1. What does is the Limestone triangle order?
- Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Oxide and Calcium Carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium hydroxide and Calcium Oxide
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Oxide and Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate and Calcium hydroxide
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What atoms does Lime stone contain?
- Calcium, Oxygen and Carbon
- Calcium, oxygen and copper
- Carbon, zinc and copper
- Copper, oxygen and calcium
3. What type of chemical reaction happens when a compound is broken down by heat?
- Thermal decompision
- Bio Leaching
4. What is a disadvantage of Quarrying Limestone?
- Disfigure the landscape
- Hard to dig out
- Boring to do and isn't very fun
5. How do you get Limestone?
- A Compound
- An Ion