1. How do you get Limestone?
- A Compound
- An Ion
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does is the Limestone triangle order?
- Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Oxide and Calcium Carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Oxide and Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate and Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium hydroxide and Calcium Oxide
3. What is Limestone made from?
- Sea Creatures
4. What is a disadvantage of Quarrying Limestone?
- Disfigure the landscape
- Boring to do and isn't very fun
- Hard to dig out
5. What type of chemical reaction happens when a compound is broken down by heat?
- Bio Leaching
- Thermal decompision