1. What type of chemical reaction happens when a compound is broken down by heat?
- Bio Leaching
- Thermal decompision
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does is the Limestone triangle order?
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium hydroxide and Calcium Oxide
- Calcium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate and Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Oxide and Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Oxide and Calcium Carbonate
3. What is a disadvantage of Quarrying Limestone?
- Hard to dig out
- Disfigure the landscape
- Boring to do and isn't very fun
4. How do you get Limestone?
- An Ion
- A Compound
5. The correct name for Limestone?
- Calcium Oxide
- Calcium Carbonate.