1. What does is the Limestone triangle order?
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Oxide and Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium hydroxide and Calcium Oxide
- Calcium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate and Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Oxide and Calcium Carbonate
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What atoms does Lime stone contain?
- Copper, oxygen and calcium
- Calcium, oxygen and copper
- Calcium, Oxygen and Carbon
- Carbon, zinc and copper
3. What type of chemical reaction happens when a compound is broken down by heat?
- Bio Leaching
- Thermal decompision
4. What is Limestone made from?
- Sea Creatures
5. What is a disadvantage of Quarrying Limestone?
- Disfigure the landscape
- Hard to dig out
- Boring to do and isn't very fun