1. What is a disadvantage of Quarrying Limestone?
- Hard to dig out
- Boring to do and isn't very fun
- Disfigure the landscape
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The correct name for Limestone?
- Calcium Carbonate.
- Calcium Oxide
3. What atoms does Lime stone contain?
- Calcium, oxygen and copper
- Carbon, zinc and copper
- Calcium, Oxygen and Carbon
- Copper, oxygen and calcium
4. What is Limestone made from?
- Sea Creatures
5. What does is the Limestone triangle order?
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Oxide and Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate and Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Oxide and Calcium Carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate, Calcium hydroxide and Calcium Oxide