1. The metal used to recover copper from a solution of copper sulphate is...
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The most electronegative element among the following is...
3. The nucleus of a hydrogen atom consists of...
- 1 proton only
- 1 proton + 2 neutron
- 1 neutron only
- 1 electron only
4. The nuclear particles which are assumed to hold the nucleons together are...
5. The nucleus of an atom consists of...
- protons and neutrons
- All of the above
- electrons and neutrons
- electrons and protons