1. AlkEne's cannot be burnt easily and have to be broken down, what is this process called ?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the process to make crude oil ?
- Hydrocarbon mixture is evaporated and then sperated by fractional distilation
- fractional distilation
3. soft water takes a ______ amount of soap to create a ______.
- small, froth
- large, lather
- small, lather
- large, froth
4. when lithium is burn it produces a __________ flame.
5. when potassium is burnt it produces a ________ flame.