1. How do you turn a Solid Calcium Hydroxide into a Calcium Hydroxide Solution? Make sure the symbol equation is correct.
- Add Water and Filter (( Ca(OH)2 + H2O ---> Ca(OH)2 ))
- Add Water and Filter (( 2Ca(OH)2 + H2O ---> 2Ca(OH)2 ))
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these are NOT a property of Aluminium?
- Low density
- Conducts Energy
- Ductile (drawn into cables and wires)
- Easily welded together
- Conducts Electricity
- Malleable (Easily shaped)
3. What were formed in the 'primordial soup'?
- Amino Acids
4. What is an emulsion?
- A mixture of oil, water and an emulsifier
- A mixture of an emulsifier and water
- A mixture of oil and water
- A mixture of oil and an emulsifier
5. Which of these is NOT a property of an Alkene?
- Double bonded