- Created by: lucybirch
- Created on: 03-12-15 21:38
1. How do you turn a Solid Calcium Hydroxide into a Calcium Hydroxide Solution? Make sure the symbol equation is correct.
- Add Water and Filter (( Ca(OH)2 + H2O ---> Ca(OH)2 ))
- Add Water and Filter (( 2Ca(OH)2 + H2O ---> 2Ca(OH)2 ))
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the chemical equation for Ethanol
3. What is an alloy?
- An element
- When a metal is mixed with another metal
- When a metal is mixed with another element
- When a element is mixed with another element
4. What is an element?
- somehting found on the periodic table
- a pure substance that can't be made by another substance
- A thingy on the periodic table
5. What IS an advantage of limestone quarries?
- Causes traffic which produces CO2 which leads to acid rain
- Loud machines
- High demand for limestone
- Lots of noise pollution
- 700 lorries per day
- White Dust