1. What part of the emulsifier is repelent to water (hydrophobic)?
- No part of the emulsifier
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an emulsifier?
- An element that sticks the oil and water together - works like a glue
- A glue
- A substance that sticks the oil and water together - works like a glue
- A catalyst
3. Similar animal and plant fossils have been found on the coasts of Africa and South America. What does this suggest?
- That they were once next to eachother or connected
- Animals and plants were moved around the world
- That these counties have similar environments
4. Which of these are NOT a property of Titanium?
- Low Boiling Point
- Resistant to corrosion
- High Melting Point
- Less dense then most metals
5. Which one of these is NOT an advantage of Limestone?
- used in bread
- Cosmetic uses
- Dissolves in acid rain
- used to make concreate, bricks, cements, and buildings