1. This is a method for creating ethanol. "When a hydrocarbon has been cracked to make fuels, ethane gas can be used to make ethanol by adding steam". What method is this?
- Ethene Gas
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much of the earths mass is the mantel (Aprox)?
3. Why isn't the Miller-Urey experiment complete proof of his theory?
- The amino acids failed to evolve
- No amino acids were made
- Amino acids were made but not enough
- Too many amino acids were made
4. Which of these is an ADVANTAGE for fermentation?
- Quick as the yeast needs to be left in a warm place and then its done
- Toxic at high percentages
- May need to be distilled
- Cant go past 15% alcohol
5. Which one of these IS an advantage of Limestone?
- it can cause acid rain
- Neutrilises acid soils
- To get at the limestone guarries are built
- it can cause global warming