1. What part of the emulsifier is repelent to water (hydrophobic)?
- No part of the emulsifier
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these make up aprox 70% of the surface of the crust?
3. This is a method for creating ethanol. "When a hydrocarbon has been cracked to make fuels, ethane gas can be used to make ethanol by adding steam". What method is this?
- Ethene Gas
4. In what order do the earths layers go from the inside out?
- Atmosphere, crust, mantel, outer core, inner core
- mantel, atmosphere, inner core, crust, outer core
- Inner core, outer core, mantel, crust, atmosphere
- Outer core, inner core, mantel, crust, atmosphere
5. Similar animal and plant fossils have been found on the coasts of Africa and South America. What does this suggest?
- That they were once next to eachother or connected
- Animals and plants were moved around the world
- That these counties have similar environments