1. How do you extract Aluminium?
- Electrolysis and Displacement
- Thermal Decomp
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term 'jigsaw' used to describe?
- Contental drift
- The Miller-Urey experiement
- Early atmosphere
3. What were formed in the 'primordial soup'?
- Amino Acids
4. What is an emulsifier?
- A catalyst
- An element that sticks the oil and water together - works like a glue
- A substance that sticks the oil and water together - works like a glue
- A glue
5. What is an ore?
- a metal containing parts of metals
- A rock containing enough metal to make it worth extracting
- A presious rock