1. How do you turn Calcium Oxide into a solid calcium hydroxide? Make sure the symbol equation is also correct.
- Add Water (( Ca(OH)2 + H2O ---> Ca(OH)2 ))
- Add Water (( 2Ca(OH) + H2O ---> 2Ca(OH)2 ))
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What IS an advantage of limestone quarries?
- White Dust
- Causes traffic which produces CO2 which leads to acid rain
- High demand for limestone
- Loud machines
- Lots of noise pollution
- 700 lorries per day
3. How is crude oil formed?
- the buried remains of plants
- The buried remains of animals and plants
- the buried remains of animals
- the buried remains of mammals
4. Where are transition metals found on the periodic table?
- Left block
- Centre block
- Right block
- Far Right block
5. Which one has double bonds?