1. Why did people not believe in contenental drift?
- Forces needed to pull continents apart would stop world from spinning
- No evidence for his theory
- Already knew how it happened
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What gas makes up most of out atmosphere?
- Carbon Dioxide
3. What is an element?
- a pure substance that can't be made by another substance
- A thingy on the periodic table
- somehting found on the periodic table
4. Which one has the higher melting point?
5. "Bacteria feeds on the ore and this produces waste containing copper ions. Electrolysis or displacement will then produce a pure copper." What method is this?
- Copper Sulphate