1. What was the dominant gas in the early atmosphere?
- Water Vapor
- Cabon Dioxide
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is crude oil formed?
- the buried remains of plants
- The buried remains of animals and plants
- the buried remains of animals
- the buried remains of mammals
3. If I turn something from unsaturated to saturated, with a nickel catalyst to which you add hydrogen at 60 degrees - what would I be doing?
- Hardening vegetable oils
- Testing for unsaturation
- Cooking an unsaturated oil
- Making an unsaturated oil
4. "Plants absorb copper ions from the ores in the ground. The plants are burnt and the copper ions are dissolved by adding sulphuric acid. Then you use electrolysis or displacement to extract the pure copper". What method is this?
- Copper Sulphate
5. What triggered the reaction?