1. What part of the emulsifier is attracted to water (hydrophillic)?
- No part of the emulsifier is attracted to water
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two main steps to distilling crude oil?
- Liqudfying then Condencing
- Condencing then liquidfying
- Vaperation then Condensation
- Condensation then Vaperation
3. What is a compound?
- A substance that is made of two or more different types of atoms that are chemically bonded
- two elements combained
4. How do you extract Aluminium?
- Electrolysis and Displacement
- Thermal Decomp
5. How do you turn a Solid Calcium Hydroxide into a Calcium Hydroxide Solution? Make sure the symbol equation is correct.
- Add Water and Filter (( Ca(OH)2 + H2O ---> Ca(OH)2 ))
- Add Water and Filter (( 2Ca(OH)2 + H2O ---> 2Ca(OH)2 ))