1. What is the term 'jigsaw' used to describe?
- Early atmosphere
- Contental drift
- The Miller-Urey experiement
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a property of an Alkene?
- Double bonded
3. Why is an alloy stronger then other pure metals?
- Atoms are different sizes so the layers cannot slide
- Atoms are the same size so they can easily move
4. How much of the earths mass is the mantel (Aprox)?
5. Why would you make healthy oils into margerine which is unhealthy?
- Higher melting point
- Lower melting point