1. Water that is safe to drink but not pure is called:
- Potable Water
- Fresh Water
- Waste Water
- Pure Water
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Two ways sea water can be made drinkable for humans?
- Fractional Distillation and Filteration
- Not possible
- Distillation and Reverse Osmosis
- Distillation and Filteration
3. What sterilising agent is used in making potable water?
4. The Group 0/8 Noble Gases are colourless non–metals with very low melting and boiling points meaning they are:
- Solid at room temperature
- Gases at room temperature
- Liquid at room temperature
5. In the UK where is water collected from to be treated?
- Lakes and Rivers
- Water Tanks