- Created by: Maddie642
- Created on: 22-05-18 16:21
1. What is the charge of an electron?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Mass number?
- No. of protons + No. of neutrons
- No. of protons + No. of electrons
- No. of electrons + No. of neutrons
3. What are the properties of alkali metals (Group 1)?
- Not reactive
- Soft and low-density. Decreases in reactivity and melting and boiling points as it goes down
- Hard and high boiling and melting points increasing
4. What elements decrease reactivity, melting and boiling points and RAM as it goes down the list and form ionic bonds?
- Alkali metal (group 1)
- Halogens (group 7)
- Noble gases (group 8)
- Transition metals
5. What is Filtration?
- Separating a solid from a liquid
- Splitting atoms
- Separating different dyes in an ink
- Separating liquids