1. What is the Mass of a Neutron and Proton?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Location of the Electron?
- Energy level
- the Nucleus
3. The mass number is an equal amount to the.......
- amount of electrons
- Amount of protons
- amount of nuetrons
4. Is an atom neutral? True or False
5. Why is there an equal amount of protons and electrons?
- because atoms are neutral so it must have an equal amount of each other so they cancel out the charges
- Because the protons are negative and so are the electrons