1. What is the Mass of a Neutron and Proton?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is an atom neutral? True or False
3. Location of the Electron?
- Energy level
- the Nucleus
4. Why is there an equal amount of protons and electrons?
- because atoms are neutral so it must have an equal amount of each other so they cancel out the charges
- Because the protons are negative and so are the electrons
5. How do you work out the rate of a reaction?
- change in temperature multiplied by volume
- change in volume or mass divided by change in time
- change in time divided by change in volume or mass