1. How do you work out the rate of a reaction?
- change in temperature multiplied by volume
- change in volume or mass divided by change in time
- change in time divided by change in volume or mass
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the Mass number of sodium is 23 and the atomic number is 11, how many neutrons are there?
3. What is the Mass of a Neutron and Proton?
4. The mass number is an equal amount to the.......
- amount of electrons
- Amount of protons
- amount of nuetrons
5. What is an Isotope?
- Isotopes are atoms with the same chemical formula but different chemical structure
- Isotopes are atoms with