1. Is an atom neutral? True or False
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is there an equal amount of protons and electrons?
- because atoms are neutral so it must have an equal amount of each other so they cancel out the charges
- Because the protons are negative and so are the electrons
3. If the Mass number of sodium is 23 and the atomic number is 11, how many neutrons are there?
4. What is the charge of an Electron?
- no charge
5. The mass number is an equal amount to the.......
- amount of electrons
- Amount of protons
- amount of nuetrons