1. How do you work out the rate of a reaction?
- change in volume or mass divided by change in time
- change in time divided by change in volume or mass
- change in temperature multiplied by volume
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an Isotope?
- Isotopes are atoms with the same chemical formula but different chemical structure
- Isotopes are atoms with
3. If the Mass number of sodium is 23 and the atomic number is 11, how many neutrons are there?
4. Is an atom neutral? True or False
5. Why is there an equal amount of protons and electrons?
- because atoms are neutral so it must have an equal amount of each other so they cancel out the charges
- Because the protons are negative and so are the electrons