1. Why is there an equal amount of protons and electrons?
- because atoms are neutral so it must have an equal amount of each other so they cancel out the charges
- Because the protons are negative and so are the electrons
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The mass number is an equal amount to the.......
- amount of electrons
- Amount of protons
- amount of nuetrons
3. How do you work out the rate of a reaction?
- change in temperature multiplied by volume
- change in volume or mass divided by change in time
- change in time divided by change in volume or mass
4. What is the charge of an Electron?
- no charge
5. If the Mass number of sodium is 23 and the atomic number is 11, how many neutrons are there?