1. Why is there an equal amount of protons and electrons?
- because atoms are neutral so it must have an equal amount of each other so they cancel out the charges
- Because the protons are negative and so are the electrons
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Mass of a Neutron and Proton?
3. Location of the Electron?
- Energy level
- the Nucleus
4. If the Mass number of sodium is 23 and the atomic number is 11, how many neutrons are there?
5. How do you work out the rate of a reaction?
- change in volume or mass divided by change in time
- change in time divided by change in volume or mass
- change in temperature multiplied by volume