1. Is an atom neutral? True or False
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The mass number is an equal amount to the.......
- amount of electrons
- Amount of protons
- amount of nuetrons
3. Name the 1 factors that can affect a chemical reaction?
- Material it is held in
4. What is an Isotope?
- Isotopes are atoms with the same chemical formula but different chemical structure
- Isotopes are atoms with
5. Why is there an equal amount of protons and electrons?
- because atoms are neutral so it must have an equal amount of each other so they cancel out the charges
- Because the protons are negative and so are the electrons