1. why are vegatable oils important fuels and food?
- they provide energy
- they cook foods faster
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. the main compound of limestone is?
- calcium carbonate
- calcium hydroxide solution
- calcium hydroxide
- calcium oxide
3. name two sub-atomic particles in the nucleus of an atom
- neutron and proton
- proton and electron
- neutron and electron
4. why is there no overall charge on an atom?
- number of protons is equal to number of electrons
- number of protons is equal to the number of neutrons
- mass number can be divided by two
5. why is the extraction of copper expensive?
- copper is very reactive
- takes a lots of time
- many steps are involved
- its a batch process