1. one property of a smart polymer that is different to that of an ordinary polymer
- it is soft
- it remembers its shape
- has a double bond
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. why are vegatable oils important fuels and food?
- they provide energy
- they cook foods faster
3. why is there no overall charge on an atom?
- mass number can be divided by two
- number of protons is equal to number of electrons
- number of protons is equal to the number of neutrons
4. the atomic number of an atom is the number of...
5. why is the extraction of copper expensive?
- takes a lots of time
- many steps are involved
- copper is very reactive
- its a batch process