1. why are vegatable oils important fuels and food?
- they provide energy
- they cook foods faster
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. one property of a smart polymer that is different to that of an ordinary polymer
- it is soft
- it remembers its shape
- has a double bond
3. why is there no overall charge on an atom?
- number of protons is equal to number of electrons
- number of protons is equal to the number of neutrons
- mass number can be divided by two
4. why is the extraction of copper expensive?
- many steps are involved
- takes a lots of time
- its a batch process
- copper is very reactive
5. name two sub-atomic particles in the nucleus of an atom
- neutron and electron
- neutron and proton
- proton and electron