1. why is the extraction of copper expensive?
- copper is very reactive
- takes a lots of time
- many steps are involved
- its a batch process
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. name two sub-atomic particles in the nucleus of an atom
- neutron and proton
- proton and electron
- neutron and electron
3. why is there no overall charge on an atom?
- mass number can be divided by two
- number of protons is equal to number of electrons
- number of protons is equal to the number of neutrons
4. why are vegatable oils important fuels and food?
- they provide energy
- they cook foods faster
5. compounds formed when non-metals react with metals consist of particles called...
- double atom