1. why is the extraction of copper expensive?
- copper is very reactive
- many steps are involved
- its a batch process
- takes a lots of time
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. compounds formed when non-metals react with metals consist of particles called...
- double atom
3. why are vegatable oils important fuels and food?
- they provide energy
- they cook foods faster
4. one property of a smart polymer that is different to that of an ordinary polymer
- it remembers its shape
- has a double bond
- it is soft
5. why is there no overall charge on an atom?
- mass number can be divided by two
- number of protons is equal to number of electrons
- number of protons is equal to the number of neutrons