1. What is the formula for hydration?
- Ethene+Steam =(catalyst)= Ethanol
- Ethene+Yeast =(catalyst)=Ethanol
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is added to limestone to make cement?
3. The chemical symbol for limewater is?
4. What is a disadvantage of using biodiesel?
- Its explosive
- It still needs more fuel
- Lots of space is needed for growth
- It produces CO2
5. What is an advantage of using vegetable oil?
- Less likely to raise cholesterol
- Healthier than steaming
- Supplies you with the correct amount of calories
- Healthier than boiling