1. What is an advantage of using ethanol?
- It takes in CO2
- It re-uses waste plant oil
- Its renewable
- Water is the only product when its burnt
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is added to limestone to make concrete?
3. Which of these metals is found above carbon in the reactivity series?
4. What is the process when no atoms are lost or made during a reaction?
- Fractional Distillation
- Conservation of Mass
- Thermal Decomposition
5. What is crude oil formed from?
- The remains of dead plants and sea animals
- The remains of dead plants
- The remains of dead sea animals
- The remains of animals bones